IRM/Accurascale Welcomes Paul Isles On Board as Project Manger

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

Just a bit of industry news from us as we welcome a new project manager, Paul Isles, to our team!

464079799_PaulIsles.thumb.jpg.ed98e2958c9d1304f6e0bd8982a19196.jpg

Accurascale Welcomes Paul Isles On Board as Project Manger

We are delighted to announce that Paul Isles has joined our team as Project Manager.

Paul joins the Accurascale team later this month as the company continues to expand its operations and push to release exciting ready-to-run models and accessories in OO and O gauge.

Having spent a number of years with Hornby, modellers will be familiar with Paul’s work. With a successful track record of highly regarded models spanning a multitude of eras including steam, diesel and electric as well as coaches, wagons, road vehicles and more, Paul brings a wide range of expertise to our team.

As well as his project research of a fine array of models, Paul is also synonymous with the well known “Engine Shed” blog and the design of several Hornby catalogues.

Along with model railway knowledge, Paul also has experience of the real railway, having worked in the railfreight industry in BR days.

Speaking on the announcement Paul outlined his enthusiasm over his new role; “I am hugely excited at the opportunities that lie ahead for us as at Accurascale and to the challenges that will come our way as we seek to introduce new, high fidelity models to the UK railway modelling market, across a range of gauges.”

“It is Accurascale’s reputation for their attention to detail that excites me as a Project Manager; to have extensive and exhaustive research translated into a feature rich scale model is a massive inspiration for any research professional and I have very high hopes for the models that we currently have in development, as well as future projects in the pipeline.”

Stephen McCarron, Managing Director of Accurascale added; “We’re thrilled to welcome Paul to our growing team at Accurascale. He brings a wealth of experience and industry knowledge with him and shares our desire to produce highly detailed definitive models without equal. With our exciting roadmap over the coming years he adds a dynamic new element to our skill set.”

Watch out for new models with Paul’s stamp of them coming soon from Accurascale!

• Like 9

Nice one, looks Like you guys are ploughing a serious furrow these days!

A chap from the North east though, Does not bode well for SR followers but lets hope the spell in Margate has rubbed off a wee bit. ;)

1 minute ago, WRENNEIRE said:

So I didnt get the job?

You could be the Accurascale histroian Dave Cataloging their every move,. On the plus side there is a opening in the big H for you!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WRENNEIRE said:

So I didnt get the job?

Soz Dave, letter in the post! 

1 minute ago, Georgeconna said:

Nice one, looks Like you guys are ploughing a serious furrow these days!

A chap from the North east though, Does not bode well for SR followers but lets hope the spell in Margate has rubbed off a wee bit. ;)

Lives in Dover though and responsible for a good few models in malachite green. Can't get any less North East than that! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WRENNEIRE said:

So I didnt get the job?

did you apply

Welcome Paul to a great hardworking team . I would say your experience will be more to the UK side of the business but I am certain the lads will acclimatize you to both the Irish and northern Irish railway systems

9 hours ago, DiveController said:

Did the edit button go away?

So now when I say "Let's eat grandma!" instead of "Let's eat, grandma"

Dueling weapons have been drawn on these fora for a lot less ... 

If you click the three dots on the top right corner of your post you'll find the edit button hiding up there! 

• Thanks 1