New book on diesels

Rate this topic

Robert Shrives

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, murphaph said:

I've also ordered a copy on bookdepository.com. Does anyone know if the retailers will have the book already on the publication date and can ship immediately?

Hi Seems a moving feast. But I would have thought retailers would have stock 14 days later- allowing for wholeseller distribution , but have seen it take weeks even from the big publishers. I guess the slightly worn excuse fest of "Covbrx" will also get a dusting off and polishing !  

Robert 

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Be careful with Bookdepoistory, they don't always stock the books they advertise. 

I tried to buy the recent GSWR loco book through them  after they came up on a Google search offering a discount. I paid for the book only to wait and wait for it to come into stock. 

After a few enquiries on here it became apparent that the book was only available direct from the publishers. I challenged Bookdepository and they were adamant they were just awaiting stock. Once requested they did provide a refund though. 

• Informative 1