Connolly Station in "N"

Rate this topic

driver301

Hi Folks,

I got another little bit done on the layout recently. Although shortened up etc Platform 5 is starting to take shape. Next part I will do is the Link Building to connect Platforms 6/7 with Platform 5/4/3/2/1. The plan then is to detail the platforms under the trainshed roof & add the concourse.

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lovely layout and great inspiration. I like the red brick arched walls, capoby and general station frontage. Looks like a fair bit of work has gone in, and it doesn't have a "kit" look about it.

After 7 years of "I'll get round to it", I should finally have my base boards in place in the next fortnight!

• 3 months later...

Hi Folks,

Its been a while since I last posted as progress has been very slow due to work commitments. I managed to get a bit done over the last week or so on the underpass & link building. This should be done early next week once I put the lift in so before I do that & put on the roof here are some pitcures.connolly 5a.jpg

underpass.jpg

link stairs.jpg

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I last posted an update. I've been working away on IEs HQ. Like with other parts of the model it had to be shortened etc to fit into the layouts overall size. I'm reasonably happy with the way it is looking now and I should be able to start on the other buildings on Amines Street within the next couple of weeks. Here is a couple of pictures showing progress on the HQ building. 20140831_214216.jpg

20140831_214245.jpg