De Dietrich coach sets now available to pre-order!

Rate this topic

Killucan2

Lads,

The De Dietrich Enterprise coaches can now be ordered. To order please PM myself or David. 25% Deposit required to order.

Individual prices(RTR):

DVT €210(includes 8pin DCC socket and directional lights)

Buffet €135

Standard €125

mk3 EGV €155

Optional extras:

Light weathering €10 per vehicle

interior lights(DCC only) €25 per vehicle

These photos are pre-production. There will be photos of a finished example sometime next month but the orders are already coming in for this limited production run so order now! :)

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

Edited by Killucan2

Cheers guys!

Finally have them nearly up and running. Took a total rework of the CAD to her to this stage with just one or two more tweaks to be made. Because there are already a good few orders for these, there will not be a finished prototype. When the first production model is finished I will post detailed photos.

Feel free to ask any questions!

There will be full roof detail. We're not intending on offering the EGV parts as a kit because Studio Scale Models already offer one. Our RTR EGV will be a hornby or lima donor coach with my own design overlays and finishing and in the case of the enterprise version, will have the appropriate coupling system to connect to the De Dietrich stock.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Looking forward to seeing the final photographs. In regards to a diner, what would a kit entail?

Unfortunately due to surprisingly low orders of the kit I have decided not to do a kit version. There was one or two orders and these will be delivered but no further kit orders will be taken.