IRM WEB SITE

Rate this topic

burnthebox

Generally the same, but different.

I did notice, during the multiple cock-ups of me trying to put the petrol station picture on, that my ability to edit a post afterwards has gone, though.

The 'Notification' bell is less prominent when it's 'alive', it used to be 'coloured in', now it just gets a tiny number next to it.

Otherwise, @BosKonaycan put his feet up for another year.

2 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

The edit button is available if you click on the three dots at the top right hand corner of your post! 

When i click on the three dots it just says Report,Share.

But now it says edit in my own post. :D

Emoji's take a long time to load.

Edited by popeye

27 minutes ago, burnthebox said:

I said that a few couple of a few years ago, & it’s changed again, and I’m not liking it, the phase “ if it’s not broken don’t try to fix it “ comes to mind, 

BTB

The forum software had to be upgraded to keep abreast of security requirements and other unseen elements, but the developers also tweaked the design as part of the upgrade so it automatically implemented that change, too. Nothing can be done about it.

I appreciate some users don't like change, but as with previous changes no one's going to care too much about it in another couple of weeks when everyone has become familiar with the new layout.

• Like 3