Happy 2016

Rate this topic

Mayner

Managed to run the 1st train of the year this morning before the weather turned with rainstorms threatened over weekend.

IMG_0250 (2).jpg

Freight arrives with diesel shunter cut in behind stock car. The shunter is used to shunt the yard and a local trip working while the train loco is turned and serviced. New Year resolution to paint the loco shed roof :(

Edited by Mayner

Happy New Year to you too, John (and all of you).

You have an advantage over all of us that you CAN run the first train of the new year!

Your rain noted, after a balmy Christmas, Surrey actually had a light frost last night and the Moon (exactly half) shone really brightly at midnight, as I watched the neighbour's fireworks and enjoyed the first Black Bush of the year!

As for the modelling year - let's hope the 121 appears. I have THREE vans planned for you.

Leslie

Happy new year to all and we can't wait for the ballast wagons to arrive and we're hoping to be blowing some bubbles too :)

Happy new year everyone. With these releases from IRM ( for me) it will equal or even eclipse the period when the Babies and Cravens were introduced. Great news Fran.

Rich,

Happy New Year, John and all. WIth a 19 hour headstart you'll be reading this on Jan 2nd!

So long as it is OO scale, not HO, HO, HO!:cool: Happy New Year to all

:ROFL::ROFL:

After 26C on Christmas Day, it's turned cold here too

I received a message saying that the 121 will appear in 2016. There is nothing on the Murphy Models website though.

There's a substantial lead time on these, isn't there? They'd have to be in production now and not a squeak from Wrenneire

Happy New Year to everyone. I received a message saying that the 121 will appear in 2016. There is nothing on the Murphy Models website though.

Happy new year to all. This message, was it from a certain Mr M?

or Mr S Clause perhaps :)

No, the same source as Warbonnet I would think.