IRM Black Friday Bonanza Sale - Up to 40% off Selected Items!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

10.thumb.jpg.f20fc5e7268c5529ef266c22d6fd85f5.jpg

It's time for our famous Black Friday sale!

Unlike piecemeal token sales items with other retailers, we offer you serious savings on in-stock items, and 2021 is our biggest sale yet.

How about this for a deal? Save 30% on any ballast, gypsum or spoil wagon pack, and a whopping 40% if you buy two packs or more!

We also have 30% off our remaining stocks of Murphy Models 121 Class locomotives!

Our sale runs from 9am Friday November 26th until Monday, 29th at 6pm, or until stock runs out. Don't miss out, get these unbeatable bargains while you can!

Check out all the deals right here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/blackfriday 

• Like 2
  • WOW! 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback! it seems that our Black Friday sale has gone down very well indeed, with many of you bagging bargains! Thank you to everyone who has shopped with us so far.

Several product lines have now sold out, but there are still plenty of tasty bargains to be had, with 30% off RRP on remaining ballast, gypsum and spoil wagon packs, or an incredible 40% off when you buy two packs or more!

There is an incredible 52% off RRP of our remaining stock of local link buses from Britbus too.

Sale ends 6pm on Monday, so don't miss out. Order now: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/blackfriday 

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, connollystn said:

@Broithe - Think you might have missed the boat (or train). If the guys at I.R.M. are anything like the shower I work with they'll have left a half an hour early.

They must have left Alexa turned on and she's sent me a confirmation email.

I'm always reminded of a friend who lived a couple of hundred yards from a supermarket. His wife wanted to get all the Christmas stuff in stock early. He demanded that it be left to the last minute, as they would sell off the last bits to shut up early and go home. She argued, but eventually gave in, when he said we would procure the whole list himself - at a great saving.

He went across on Christmas Eve, confident in proving his point.

The shop was shut and in total darkness - as was everywhere else.

They had sardines on toast for Christmas dinner.

He is regularly reminded of this...

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

59 minutes ago, Broithe said:

Phew! I think I managed to 'spoil myself' at 17:59.

And, my mobile hasn't had a text from the bank yet, with their traditional "Is this really you?' alert, as usually happens when i deal with IRM...

What you mean to say is..By the time I got the credit card off the wife, got permission to use it etc etc. Just "MAN" up and admit it, we are all in the same boat.

And just to let you all know. The Gardai are absolutely useless in this situation. Said it does not come within their remit.

53 minutes ago, Broithe said:

They must have left Alexa turned on and she's sent me a confirmation email.

I'm always reminded of a friend who lived a couple of hundred yards from a supermarket. His wife wanted to get all the Christmas stuff in stock early. He demanded that it be left to the last minute, as they would sell off the last bits to shut up early and go home. She argued, but eventually gave in, when he said we would procure the whole list himself - at a great saving.

He went across on Christmas Eve, confident in proving his point.

The shop was shut and in total darkness - as was everywhere else.

They had sardines on toast for Christmas dinner.

He is regularly reminded of this...

If they had some bread it could have been a "loaves and fishes" tale.

• Like 1