New IRM Announcement This Weekend! What Could it Be?

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

2 hours ago, DiveController said:

You know I had to get out of bed on this side of the world to see a timer at zero and nada. The lads need to stick to the old trains🤪 

Maybe it was a cancelled announcement rather than a cock-up. They did say that there may be more than one announcement this weekend, so maybe that was one that they had to hold back.

21 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Maybe it was a cancelled announcement rather than a cock-up. They did say that there may be more than one announcement this weekend, so maybe that was one that they had to hold back.

Ah yeah - you wait around for ages for a bus announcement to show up and then two show up together

😀😀😀

Edited by Flying Snail
  • Funny 1

16 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Or a countdown to a countdown, but in that case, how do we know that it's not a countdown to a countdown to a countdown?

And how do we know when it's...

I won't make it to the trade show, so will have to read about it next week.

lol nobody guessed that.

Probabaly not for me, although im sure this just about confirms beet doubles in the very near future, of which i will buy many :D  and of course the inevitable flat version of the chassis too.

then again by the time they are out i will probabaly have impulse bought a load anyway LOL

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

46 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

I wonder whether the couplings are functional or just decorative?

The NEM pockets look to have a little of the dapol droop in some of the photo samples, hope the Kadee's are ok with them. The NEM pockets which appear to be at the correct height. Bravo IRM. These should sell like wildfire.

Edited by Noel
typos

1 hour ago, Noel said:

The NEM pockets look to have a little of the dapol droop in some of the photo samples, hope the Kadee's are ok with them. The NEM pockets which appear to be at the correct height. Bravo IRM. These should sell like wildfire.

they look to be the same type of NEM pockets that are on the MM 121's and some more recent accurascale wagons.

32 minutes ago, Patrick Davey said:

Great announcement today, forward looking too!!  I seem to remember a suggestion that there could be two announcements this weekend.......anyone know the story there......?

Possible that yesterday's flacid anti-climax was a cancelled announcement.

5 hours ago, Westcorkrailway said:

I noticed Patrick, one of those CIE trucks was for sale on the bus stand. Did you get it??

Whose bus stand?

There were at least four different bus stands listed.

11 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Possible that yesterday's flacid anti-climax was a cancelled announcement.

Whose bus stand?

There were at least four different bus stands listed.

I think all the Bus stands are within the same room so it’s not the most difficult thing to find. I even purchased a bus yesterday (shock horror)