New IRM Announcement This Weekend! What Could it Be?

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

It’s bad enough from the outside, with the anticipation etc, but it must be agonising from within IRM Towers as they count down the seconds - they know what’s coming but can’t say a word until the time…… if I worked for IRM they would have to lock me away until the announcement as I wouldn’t be able to contain myself 🤐🤐🤐

• Like 1
  • Funny 5

I would love to know if the pixels shown will be available as 21mm gauge spare parts as a 16.5 gauge pixel regardless colour could be useful to many but FS 21mm will help some as well.

I have been collecting pixels for a while now and have been considering 10.5mm ones as well as it gives a chance to use my 2mm stock with a little work. 

Off for a coffee now and a 1:1 scale biscuit.

Robert  

• Funny 6

48 minutes ago, Patrick Davey said:

It’s bad enough from the outside, with the anticipation etc, but it must be agonising from within IRM Towers as they count down the seconds - they know what’s coming but can’t say a word until the time…… if I worked for IRM they would have to lock me away until the announcement as I wouldn’t be able to contain myself 🤐🤐🤐

I believe that the implied threat from @Warbonnet would be...

On 6/12/2022 at 11:43 AM, Warbonnet said:

My Christmas present for @BosKonay... 😆

scold_bridle.jpg

• Funny 1

It seems to me that there's just no need for all this trauma.

There's enough of 'us' and we have enough information between us, to just kidnap one of 'them'.

Then, either :-

If we have one that they actually want back, we trade him for the information we want.

Or, if we find we've got one they're not that bothered about, then we should have enough bits of wood from old layouts to just beat it out of him.

It just needs a little bit of organisation - and, maybe, some ear defenders.

• Funny 3

35 minutes ago, Broithe said:

It seems to me that there's just no need for all this trauma.

There's enough of 'us' and we have enough information between us, to just kidnap one of 'them'.

Then, either :-

If we have one that they actually want back, we trade him for the information we want.

Or, if we find we've got one they're not that bothered about, then we should have enough bits of wood from old layouts to just beat it out of him.

It just needs a little bit of organisation - and, maybe, some ear defenders.

I feel someone is going to sitting in the bushes near Blackrock tonight with a telescopic lens to try and see what's being unloaded into the IRM stand..!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

13 minutes ago, Dunluce Castle said:

My guess is a wagon of some sort... the two gatherings of black/grey pixels being buffer heads, then the white pixels on top being a prototype body shell. 

something like a van or wagon wouldn't surprise me given the amount of grey