New home for IRM

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone, 

No photo description available.

We have moved! Our new headquarters is in Carrickmines, Co. Dublin. We are currently fitting out our new home and we have some exciting new things to show you from HQ in the coming weeks as it all comes together! There will be a new layout, new displays and other exciting things coming your way once we settle in fully. We have a lot of work to do first, so bear with us while we get up in running in the coming weeks.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 14

I wish you success in your New Office - World Head-Quarters - Europe, North East and Africa. No matter what name you decide upon, I wish you everything, that you wish for. 

To each of you, and Paddy Murphy, my heartfelt thanks. We modellers are in a privileged position when running our Model Railway. We have your accurate, miniature rolling-stock, hauled by Mr Murphy's superb locomotives. I look forward to receiving your A Class, and Paddy's 121s.

Kindest regards,

David White.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Old Blarney said:

I wish you success in your New Office - World Head-Quarters - Europe, North East and Africa. No matter what name you decide upon, I wish you everything, that you wish for. 

To each of you, and Paddy Murphy, my heartfelt thanks. We modellers are in a privileged position when running our Model Railway. We have your accurate, miniature rolling-stock, hauled by Mr Murphy's superb locomotives. I look forward to receiving your A Class, and Paddy's 121s.

Kindest regards,

David White.  

I absolutely thoroughly agree. Well done.

19 minutes ago, connollystn said:

Will there be a house warming party?

I agree with this just as much! 

Tell us when you've the kettle on......

• Like 1

You Guys should be really well pleased with the contents of your cabinet, not only have you brought us extremely top quality

models, also your customer service and how you go out of your way to accommodate us ( this I know ) . Let's just say

going the extra mile, falls short for what you lads do .  Thank you and very well done to all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2