A NICE TOUCH........

Rate this topic

heirflick

I must say lads that it was a lovely gesture on behalf of the boyos at IRM Towers to send Xmas cards to their customers.  Two cards came to my gaff and you should have seen the look on my wife's face when I asked who her card was from!  Trying not to give the game away... 'tis only work stuff , nothing important 'she replied and scuttled away to get the tea. It's a bit tricky now when she knows that I know she knows that I know -  Thanks Stephen, Pat, Fran, and Richie for turning my wife into a compulsive liar!:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 4

Agreed thanks you fur the cards. 

But on the same note my other half got her card sent to her Parcel Motel address. 

Now granted it was most automated address list. It cost her 3.95 on the account and held up valuable limited space considering the time of year. Just something to note. 

But cheers lads and hats off to 2018 and bring on 2019. 

• Like 1

My wife was rather surprised to receive a Christmas card from four male admirers in Dublin until I pointed out it was only because our email address was in her name rather than mine. Thanks nonetheless for the very kind gesture to all their supporters over the past year.

Stephen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In keeping with the 'Nice Touch' theme,  I just got an invoice from the Towers informing me that  my A class fleet were paid for in full!   The idea to pay off a few quid at a time is the absolute 'Dogs'!  Again, fair play to the mothly crew at IRM for allowing us to avail of this excellent scheme - one of which I will avail of again and again!:dancing:

thKSR2LRC2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1