Jump to content

flange lubricator

Members
  • Posts

    1,036
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by flange lubricator

  1. Well there is eighteen 071 class .
  2. I always thought that the should have painted some of the 071 class in the colours and crest of the constituent companies that form the railway of today so DSER , GNR ,GS&WR , GSR and MGWR SLNCR etc similar to the fallen flag scheme the Union Pacific did a few years ago.
  3. Don’t have any B&T A class but have a spare A12 Grey and yellow front or Supertrain 027 I would swap .
  4. Well a good opportunity for the new any potential owner to open a coffee shop for the Greenway
  5. Irish freight Models did a very good 3D triangulated underframe on the TPO , laminate and Park Royal they were producing.
  6. Thanks Mayner slowly getting there . I used A Mjt 8’0 bogie frame and I got the bogie sides from Murrayec A printed bogie would be also a great addition I was looking at Dart castings site over the weekend and note they are no longer supplying to the Republic of Ireland or Nothern Ireland due to the new identity of material sources rule for items being supplied into the EU . This is very inconvenient for modelling. I was also wondering if Irm would be selling the 8’0 commonwealth bogies as an accessory when the Park Royal’s arrive .
  7. Here is the Worsley works Laminate I am working on at the moment I used a comet Mk1 aluminium roof which I widened a 3d printed roof would be a easier option
  8. That's fantastic John I am currently building a Laminate I have done a roof by using the comet method cutting it down the centre of a comet roof and widening the roof as you did some time ago when building one . This is certainly the better option and a lot easier preference is without ribs . I will contact Paul and he is more than welcome to use my partially built one to size it up.
  9. I didn’t reply to his posting it sounded a little strange especially not posting up a list with prices as they say if it sounds too good to be true …………
  10. Very saddened to learn of Paddy Murphy’s passing my condolences to his family and friends. Like so many I was interested in modelling Irish Railways in my formative years but there wasn’t the realistic stock available so I put my interest to one side and then Paddy came along with his collaboration with Bachman to produce firstly the Mk2a coaches and then the 141/181 locomotives and the rest is history. Modellers of Irish Railways certainly owe a debt of gratitude to Paddy Murphy .
  11. Don’t forget their a a nice few drawings on the resources section of this site including the Dutch Vans and laminates .
  12. Now sold pending payment.
  13. I have a complete set or IRM Irish Rail Spoil Wagons Set A , B , C & D for sale Never run all complete . €400.00 Postage at cost in Ireland
  14. Sorry to hear that I think everyone has something in that range of models.
  15. Paul , I will put your name on them and put them by for your visit .
  16. 5 x Model Railway Kits 4 wheel 22’ flat wagons kits c/w containers instructions included. €75.00 plus postage in Ireland
  17. The IRRS is a great source of pictures as well as the O’Dea collection in the National Library this can be viewed on line . https://catalogue.nli.ie/Search/Results?lookfor=Station%2C+Abbeyleix%2C+Co.+Laois.&type=AllFields
  18. John I vaguely remember them I certainly remember the Articulated tanker with the distinctive GUY big J up front , a year or two ago I visited Model Rail Scotland and came across a small supplier of 1/76th road vehicles Including Leyland Ergomatic and Guy Big J Guy Big J 1966 Motor Panels cab - Road Transport Images
  19. I'm enjoying the very informative posts here in the early days of the bulk cements they were sent to various parts of the system and could be unloaded anywhere providing the road tanker had an air blower which provided low pressure compressed air (below 40PSI ) in high volumes see picture below as the silos were built at various locations on the system cement only served those locations . You can see the blower behind the cab .
  20. They were very subtle and they were in the coverslips / ribs between the panels.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use