Wexford Model Railway Club Autumn Exhibition 9th October 2022

Rate this topic

Irishrailwayman

• 2 months later...

Might head down again as I had a great experience the last time I was there. People were very friendly and the guys in the café plied me with loads of tea, sandwiches and cakes. Something very personable about the Wexford exhibition, hopefully, Iarnród Éireann will be operating a train service to Wexford that day as there were engineering works in progress on the line the last weekend I was down there.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wexford Model Railway Club CLG are looking forward to welcoming everyone to their Autumn Exhibition on Sunday October 9th 2022:

Seventeen Layouts have been booked to date: OO gauge Irish: Ballybeg, Rathmichael, Carraigthomas, Old Farm and Midleton Goods Yard; N gauge Irish: Bog Road; O gauge UK: Prospect Road TMD, Little Siddington, Sandown Valley Railway and National Pipe Works;  OO gauge UK: St David's MPD, Weston Interchange N gauge UK: Garrison Model Club, Bobby-Joe's new layout and SDMRC Demonstration Layout; HO EU: European Tramway; OO gauge Fantasy: Jurrassic Sodor.

Thirteen Traders have booked also: Marks Models, Model Rail Accessories, GModelscene, Top Choice, American Model Railroads, Seán Ryan, Brian Collins, Martin O'Hanlon, Model Rail Baseboards, 3D Printing of Irish Model Buildings, Railway Signs/Artwork, Irish Retro Transport and Card Sales.

Other booked stands include MERG, St Joseph's Warhammer, Maritime Museum Rosslare, RNLI, WMRC Sales and the ever popular Station Café!

DSCF1883.JPG

Edited by Irishrailwayman
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/9/2022 at 2:47 PM, Warbonnet said:

Very sad that IRM cannot make it but we will be at a UK show representing Accurascale that we had already booked in for. 

Hopefully next year the stars align and I get back to the Sunny South East! 

Thank you IRM - most likely we will have our Annual Wexford Easter Exhibition on April 9th and 10th 2023. So put that in the diary everyone!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 2/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, Irishrailwayman said:

Thank you IRM - most likely we will have our Annual Wexford Easter Exhibition on April 9th and 10th 2023. So put that in the diary everyone!

Was looking at going to this as I enjoy a trip down there but the daughter hass X-country on Sunday. joys of kids eh so thats me trip gone.

Hope it is a good day lads.

• Like 2

Great show. There was a great variety of layouts and very friendly show. I got a flat tyre in the rain after the show. I like to thank the gentleman who assisted me and took no reward. There’s still kindness in this world. It is much appreciated. 

• Like 6

Another excellent show in Wexford yesterday - I particularly like the warm, welcoming and positive atmosphere amongst exhibitors and attendees. I began with a lovely cup of tea and cake in the Station Cafe after my drive from Dublin. I took some small video clips for my own reference, but thought I might share a few here - Old Farm, Carraigthomas, Rathmichael and Ballybeg.

Well done to all involved.

George  

• Like 4