Stobart liveried 201

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Doubt Stobart's marketing team would decide to use 'Union Jack' colours here. I reckon they would go green, like the road fleet, which would also avoid clashing with Translink's blue liveries. If they also ditched that stupid '...the Engine' name thing, all the better.

Ah, pipe dreams...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Doubt Stobart's marketing team would decide to use 'Union Jack' colours here. I reckon they would go green, like the road fleet, which would also avoid clashing with Translink's blue liveries. If they also ditched that stupid '...the Engine' name thing, all the better.

Ah, pipe dreams...

Stupid? Stupid? That is an Eddie stobart tradition there mate! I would gladly souptort the "stupid name thing" and I am a fan of stobart just to let you know! Every truck and car and van is named after a girl, and every loco after a boy! Boys some people need learn "if you can't accept it, leave it".

And tough luck too, as stobart rail has plans to come over to Ireland (btw the blue on stobart rail is darker)

:mad::mad:

Stupid? Stupid? That is an Eddie stobart tradition there mate! I would gladly souptort the "stupid name thing" and I am a fan of stobart just to let you know! Every truck and car and van is named after a girl, and every loco after a boy! Boys some people need learn "if you can't accept it, leave it".

And tough luck too, as stobart rail has plans to come over to Ireland (btw the blue on stobart rail is darker)

=)) And I thought railway modellers took things too seriously!

You need to chill out.

Hi Tony, do you want to have a go at writing that post again in a civilised manner?

Website rules, for your attention: http://www.irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/79-Website-Guidelines-Rules

For anyone interested this is the list of extra atlas editions stobart vehicles that have been confirmed,

4649132 Scania R440 Drawbar Sustainable Distribution - Trailer no: Not known Calista Madison M344 PE61 KOX

4649133 Volvo FH Curtainside - Delivering Sustainable Distribution Phoebe Grace H4500 PX1O DJV

4649134 Scania Topline Fridge - Temperature Controlled Distribution Shona H132 PXI2 NYL

4649135 MAN TG XXL Refrigerated Curtainside - Temperature Controlled Distribution Ava Rose H6088 T20 ESL

4649136 Volvo FH Walking Floor- Biomass Sofia Taylor H4939 KX63 MZL

4649137 Scania 143M Short Curtainside - Script Lettering (Classic) Bumble Bette H158 N158 XAO

4649138 Volvo FH Skeletal/Container - Stobart Rail Container Style 2 Victoria Jade H4941 KX63 MZO

4649139 Scania Highline Curtainside - Delivering Sustainable Distribution Adrienne H5699 PL10 AMK

4649140 MAN TGX XLX Curtainside - Trans Store Logistics Caitlin Elizabeth H6098 PX58 EJA

4649141 Scania Highline Fridge - Steady Eddie Matilda H6668 PJI3 GAA

Small voice in corner says : a 201 in 1970s black'n'tan might look good...

I also thought that. I think the A and C class version of Black and Tan would work a lot better than the Baby GM version, ie tan stripe going downwards in the centre and white band at the cab roof level