Robert's Workbench

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

2019_05_18.jpg.1fa8709035024d42d1983f81019f4878.jpg

Everything here is much too clean....

Grass is photoshopped¬†ūüĆŅ

Edited by RobertRoche
  • Like 4

The exhaust looks like it is ready for a roof mod on a MK2 gen coach  Very handy if it is - your build or ?  As I could happily use some .

Robert    

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robert Shrives said:

The exhaust looks like it is ready for a roof mod on a MK2 gen coach  Very handy if it is - your build or ?  As I could happily use some .

Hi Robert, these parts are scratch built with styrene, and probably oversize for the MK2...choose a smaller diameter tube! Styrene is easy to bend using a gentle heat.

• Informative 1

Thanks for reply, very nicely made I had wondered it  work as a master for resin copies but I think I can work up what I would want - batch build I guess , like many just need to stop the world long enough to do some modelling !  I look forward to seeing the exhaust attached to a model.

Robert   

• Like 1

I picked up this truck at the SDMRC show last weekend. I repainted the cab and crane, and altered the ramps at the back of the bed. Also applied some dry brushing to the bed. New registration plates were also applied to both models here.

IMG_3493.thumb.JPG.7a2c14c00bcf4b50d40c06242e7f09c9.JPG

• Like 7
  • WOW! 1

When you think how much time and skill it would take to scratchbuild a road vehicle like this, it always strikes me a just how cheap they are to buy.

• Like 2