Customs & VAT

Rate this topic

WRENNEIRE

46 minutes ago, irishmail said:

How long would you normally wait for delivery after customs/VAT paid.  Last item I had was delivered next day but seems like Anpost have gone on a go slow again.  No update on tracking since yesterday morning.

Paid yesterday morning and got email receipt and conformation and stated they would now 'deliver' my parcel.  

04 July 2024 11:29

Customs charges have been paid. Your item will be processed and delivered as soon as possible.

04 July 2024 11:21

A customs charge has been applied to this item and details have been sent to you. The fee can be paid on our website, or at your local post office.

02 July 2024 18:25

Item information received from the sender/retailer

9 days last month for me, too frustrating.

Got an email from Royal Mail telling me "

Your parcel LG**********GB from ELLIS JAMES CLARK has now arrived in Ireland.

Checked An Post Track and Trace and got this "

Your delivery has been sorted DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12"

No shortage of updates from Royal Mail!

• Like 2

Latest  update  on mine,   will not  be  getting it  till  monday  now  at  the  earliest. Last  time  I paid  a  customs  charge on a Thursday  I had item  delivered  next  day.  Seems Royal mail  and  Anpost  delibreatly  hold  things  up  for no reason!   

05 July 2024 11:59

We have your item and will process it for delivery DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

05 July 2024 11:57

We have received your item DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

Customs charges have been paid. Your item will be processed and delivered as soon as possible.

A customs charge has been applied to this item and details have been sent to you. The fee can be paid on our website, or at your local post office.

1 hour ago, irishmail said:

Latest  update  on mine,   will not  be  getting it  till  monday  now  at  the  earliest. Last  time  I paid  a  customs  charge on a Thursday  I had item  delivered  next  day.  Seems Royal mail  and  Anpost  delibreatly  hold  things  up  for no reason!   

05 July 2024 11:59

We have your item and will process it for delivery DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

05 July 2024 11:57

We have received your item DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

Anpost don't have your parcel yet, it's still with revenue until they release it to anpost, that's the hold up every time, I discovered that through a lot of research.

• Informative 2

36 minutes ago, Gabhal Luimnigh said:

Anpost don't have your parcel yet, it's still with revenue until they release it to anpost, that's the hold up every time, I discovered that through a lot of research.

Revenue don’t physically have the parcel, it’s just takes An post a few days to register the payment, file the customs entry and release the parcel for delivery 

• Agree 1