Amiens Street Terminus

Rate this topic

Admin

There is a DCC decoder in the DVT, that gives you head/tail directional light, main headlight and cab light on three functions.

The interior lighting is 'always on' with a flicker free / capacitor charging, meaning it stays lit for a few seconds even when unpowered. (all of that are 'options' form the lads)

I'm sure you like myself are delighted with the Enterprise Stephen and how well it looks on the Layout particularly over the viaduct-are you sure its not the same one used on the cover of the Dublin-Belfast pocket timetables????,

That scene will only get better with your second set crossing the viaduct,

Well done,the weathered wagons in the freight yard look great and I really like hidden agendas LX wagons,

This will be a cracking layout when its finished.

=D

Following the development of your layout is very addictive, especially when you add in delights like the Enterprise Rake. An hint of your Freight Stock makes me wonder are you nearly getting to the stage of matching Dave’s collection only yours are not in boxes?