Murphy Models 071 - New, detailed pre-production photos added!

Rate this topic

Admin

I have to say Gareth that is the best sound recording I have heard yet. There is plenty of low end sound which never seems to be as audible in other videos that I have seen or heard. Infact in the video it sounds better than some I have heard at exhibitions. It is swaying me more towards having at least a couple of sound fitted locos myself.

Top class, I wish you all the best with it.

Rich,

These are the same recordings taken by Mr Soundguy in 2007 but are being tweaked electronically to suit the newer model as well as improved soundchips and speakers. I was glad to have arranged for him to visit here that year and am delighted that the project has persisted with such good results. Covering 121/141/181, 201, 071 and A Class is a huge achievement and contribution to Irish railway modelling.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the same recordings taken by Mr Soundguy in 2007 but are being tweaked electronically to suit the newer model as well as improved soundchips and speakers. I was glad to have arranged for him to visit here that year and am delighted that the project has persisted with such good results. Covering 121/141/181, 201, 071 and A Class is a huge achievement and contribution to Irish railway modelling.

Well done to all.

Rich,

I had to send £12 via a sterling draft about 3 weeks ago and it cost me €19. Also a sound decoder that I got today that cost £120 I expect will cost my around €160 using my credit card. The euro has fallen trough the floor plus the various charges that the bank charge you whatever way you pay for it.