Sale at Marks Models

Rate this topic

aclass007

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aclass007 is there a Marks Models Shop somewhere near you as there's no sign of any sale on their site !!

It is on their site, it's just not advertised. There is €30 off 201s and €25 off 071 and €10 off all coaches.

Hi Lads,

I see somebody has already posted our sale of Irish Railway items. We are overstocked on these items and it is a stock reduction sale which will last until the end of May or until the items sell out, whichever happens first. Do not hang around, because when they are gone they are gone. Herewith link to the website, they are also in the shops. http://www.marksmodels.com/?cid=51 :trains:

It's working anyway. 077 has sold out and is now gone for good. So much for getting more IE 071s for renumbering and weathering.

I had my bank on to me earlier thinking there was fraudulent activity on my card=)) At least they were on the ball.

Marks Models are holding a sale on all MM locos and coaches. Some good discounts to be had! :tumbsup:

Thanks for posting aclass, you can't argue with those prices, broke as usual but sorely tempted to get around her indoors to get me 3 of murfs b roof Mk IIs.

Ah Jaysus, that's a trip to town tomorrow afternoon to spend money I don't really have, blinded further by the thought that I'm doing my bit for Irish modelling; purchasing MM stock so that the 121s and A Class will go in to production sooner...

Ah Jaysus, that's a trip to town tomorrow afternoon to spend money I don't really have, blinded further by the thought that I'm doing my bit for Irish modelling; purchasing MM stock so that the 121s and A Class will go in to production sooner...

I don't think they are open tomorrow, Sunday. Anyone having problems with their CC on the site?

Tried several cards….. (no, I haven't maxed them out at Marks Models)

EDIT:

It's working anyway. 077 has sold out and is now gone for good. So much for getting more IE 071s for renumbering and weathering.

I had my bank on to me earlier thinking there was fraudulent activity on my card=)) At least they were on the ball.

Forget the above. I'm in the same boat as Railer. Fraud alert in my overseas spending!:ROFL:

Purchase made now

:trains:

Edited by DiveController
Update

I have a few 077's tucked away somewhere if you are still looking for one PIMP

Anyone on here remember a previous, similar sale in Marks Models, I certainly do not, & I'm talking history, that's probably why I do'nt have a stock of Murphy Models, but thankfully it beat's the s***e outa some of the stuff that's presently on Ebay, let's hope there's more to come, :tumbsup:

Good man 108. I had my eye on this for quite a while. Couldnot resist the price in marks. I buy in sterling too and the exchange rate swings in my favour. Almost like i was meant to get it ☺

I too have sinned :)

The prices were too good to resist. I wasn't planning to buy 7078 until later this year . . . but it arrived promptly 24hr after order.

IMG_5276.jpg

still think 141s would sell like hot cakes if they ever came out again

Well the 141/181s were IMHO the best model locos from the MM stable, and there is still undoubted demand, but not as much as there might be for 121s and A class in the short term. The 141/181s might sell better if re-run in two or three years time. All the tooling and design is already in place. Personally I'd prefer if Bachmann were employed by MM for any possible re-run. I don't know what motor drive is in the 141/181s but it seems smoother and quieter than the non-Bachmann 071/201s. I'm happy to wait either way.

Ha! So much for CIE B'n'T.......... (but actually I bought her too and she's on the way):o

I know, I know, but I just could not resist having one. There is something militaristic and utilitarian about that battleship grey livery. My excuse is it is allowed haul RPSI specials with Cravens and a filthy mk1 GSV. :)