Ballykay

Rate this topic

Be patient K I picked up a new loco last Sunday from Chris Dyer in Stillorgan. I will do a little video for you over the bank holiday weekend. I think all the old timers (like yourself =)) ) will love the west of Ireland feel of the new edition in the video it will put you in mind of the book Rails Through The West. Stay tuned.

Be patient K I picked up a new loco last Sunday from Chris Dyer in Stillorgan. I will do a little video for you over the bank holiday weekend. I think all the old timers (like yourself =)) ) will love the west of Ireland feel of the new edition in the video it will put you in mind of the book Rails Through The West. Stay tuned.

From a west of Ireland point of view-(not the old timers either)--I'm looking forward to the next instalment from Ballykay....

Excellent work again Anthony-The embankment scene reminds me of the Tuam-Athenry section of the WRC....

I like your steam heating van attached to your Cravens set-Where did you get it?

Noel its Mousa models brass sides. http://www.mousa.biz/fourmm/coach/sides/CIE/cie_sides4.html

photo22-1.jpg

Edited by Flying Scotsman 4472

The Sulzer looks good! No doubt the weathering helps. Can you talk us through any other modifications you applied? The buffers is one thing I noticed..... Maybe some shots of the Silverfox and SSM Sulzers side by side... :confused:

All I did was make some buffers from plastic card and a little work on the catcher recesses that's it. The only other thing I did was make a chassis and weather it. Everything else is standard RTR. Sorry but I don't have a SSM Sulzer to compare it to. As I said earlier a little bit of work and you can have a good representation of the real loco.