Rate this topic

ttc0169

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Andy and Jhb,

My Mk2 Supertrain coaches got a run this evening behind 087

I'm happy with the set of six,although having been inspired by Glendergs excellent weathering technique I will in time do a similar effect on these coaches-as they could do with some grime etc

image-3877900903.jpg

An aerial view of the junction with 087 hauling the new Murphy models Mk2 set,

084 passes on the down line with my Lima set of Supertrain Mk2 liveried coaches.

Hi Noel ...have been following Tara junction for a long time and love all the rolling stock that you have...I seen were you were planing a new layout, is there any more developments on that front?????and what size have you to work with....cheers Geoff......

Hi Geoff,

Yes I'm slowly gathering together all the various bits and pieces for this new layout, I've decided to name it The Claremorris to Athenry junction railway and it will be based on both stations-with possibly Tuam station at one end and a MPD at the other-I have approximately 14'x12' space to work with,

I intend to start work in early March....:trains:

I seem to be having problems posting multiple photos to this thread of late with this iPhone...

Anyway here is another view of the MM Mk2s arriving at Platform 1,with my Lima set arriving at Platform 2.

Fabulous scene and excellent cityscape. :tumbsup: The station and platform 1 looks really alive with all the folk, as does P2 & 3. The whole scene is a hive of activity. The Lima coaches match the colouring of the locos really well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...