Irish steam confirmed

Rate this topic

mphoey

I think the bank balance will take hit fellow modellers, given how IRM happily sell the packs of everything then surely the holy grail will be  three RPSI locos in one pack for £1000 ( 4/85/131) . followed  up with 3 jeep packs to celebrate the rtr spoil wagon now I have 12 in a rake ready for a loco or three.  

Robert

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

5 hours ago, Robert Shrives said:

I think the bank balance will take hit fellow modellers, given how IRM happily sell the packs of everything then surely the holy grail will be  three RPSI locos in one pack for £1000 ( 4/85/131) . followed  up with 3 jeep packs to celebrate the rtr spoil wagon now I have 12 in a rake ready for a loco or three.  

Robert

Gotta be a Jeep at some stage anyway!

• Like 1

On 26/4/2024 at 7:21 AM, Patrick Davey said:

I still think the Ballymena & Larne would make a worthwhile subject.

Has anyone produced a 4mm model of the early Isle of Man 2-4-0T locos in rtr format?  The two B&L 2-4-0T are pretty close to the 1st batch of IOM locos, the Manx and Irish 3' gauge just does not appear to have a similar level of interest to OO9 although the Peco HO/m track system has been about for the best part of 20 years.

Seems to be considerable demand for OO9 locos and stock with Bachmann's large collection of OO9 locos and stock and one off items by Heljan and Peco/Kato.

• Like 1