Belmond Hibernian - Luxury Touring Train

Rate this topic

I'm not one for snark, but this is not shuffling my shells. Maybe an undercoat?

I read elsewhere that Belmond dont want the colour getting out yet, so it's been painted in this interim livery for testing etc and will then go back in for its final livery closer to the launch date.

I read elsewhere that Belmond dont want the colour getting out yet, so it's been painted in this interim livery for testing etc and will then go back in for its final livery closer to the launch date.

Let's hope so - most liveries end up with a nickname and "Puke" isn't one that would suit their marketing strategy.

Over here, one sometimes hears people ask for a pint of black and tan* - I have yet to hear anybody ask for the alternative - though, I suspect I've been served it a few times...

* this would be a half and half over there, for obvious reasons...

Over here, one sometimes hears people ask for a pint of black and tan* - I have yet to hear anybody ask for the alternative - though, I suspect I've been served it a few times...

....and many a time you fell into a pit of it in your student days like this lad......

One of the Mark IIIs has been pictured in Scotland being refurbed and painted in a dark blue...

Yeah, The Wanderer posted up a shot of the EGV in dark blue and some body work changes being plated over a number of weeks ago. That's why I was questioning this green livery at the start of this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...