eBay Watch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

EBAY Now,

L.H.LOVELESS & CO GAUGE 1 BRASS W1 10000 HUSH HUSH LNER 4-6-4 STEAM LOCOMOTIVE

Hi guys, someone tell me about this, but don't worry,I'm not rushing in to buy,

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/L-H-LOVELESS-CO-GAUGE-1-BRASS-W1-10000-HUSH-HUSH-LNER-4-6-4-STEAM-LOCOMOTIVE-/201354812249?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee1ae9b59

About the model or the prototype?

Quote: About the model or the prototype? Warbonnet,

Which ever you feel most knowlagable about, kind sir,

There's a good bit of history on the EBay ad about the real thing written by an expert that's worth a read. Basically experimental high pressure steam loco designed by Gresley with a boiler that utilised principles from steam ships. Was a top secret project, hence the nickname 'Hush hush'. Was rebuilt later on and ended up looking like an A4. She was scrapped in 1959.

l.H Loveless comission British outline locos made by hand out of brass in South Korea in o gauge and gauge 1. This is gauge 1, 10mm top of the line stuff. Would kill for an O gauge one personally.

Paul

Its 1:32 scale or 10mm to the foot

When available these beasts are in the €6000 - €7500 range

This one is only around €4000, a bleedin bargain!

OK & that thing also snapped it's front bogies, & as I said I won't be rushing out to buy it. !! & as for the Euro millions do you not know that's also fixed, but go ahead,

Edited by burnthebox

I was watching this item on the off chance a bargain would go by (but was reluctant to buy as it has no warranty and is purchased sight unseen, eBay 'protection' or not). Layout unbuilt so no rush either way....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391152625135?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I cannot believe that someone would pay E511 when it's used, unboxed and without any warranty when they're no more than E589 brand spanking new!

• 2 weeks later...
Ebay for those who wish to get in before the rush !!!

MEGA RARE Hornby Railways R.119 R119 Irish 5-Plank Wagon 'CIE' MIB

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/271887950277?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

What an insane price for such a basic toy model. There must be one born every minute. There is collecting, and then there is collecting rubbish for future landfill.