Amiens Street Terminus

Rate this topic

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dave :) Counting the minutes :)

189 is a total durt burd :) An Anto special (she has the graffiti on the far side :) ) The per way lads must have been well stuck to have to use her to shift the pretty new ballasters :)

As an aside, I got a few Loads from Ten Commandments in the UK for the ballasters - they need a lick of durt, but are great.

• 1 month later...

Job courtesy of Seamus Grahams - and I have to say, she's growing on me something fierce :):)

Next up and very rough 'plonk' mockup of what is planned to be a very neglected backstreet behind the terminus building...

The flats on the left will be cordoned off and the builders in ripping them apart...

Need to find a dirty, urban backscene :)

IMG_5275.jpg

Believe is or not the flats are flat, 2d printouts wrapped around some thick card :) ! :)

Richie has a long and ever lengthening list in progress for me ;) Not least of which is the entire massive structure, overroof, platforms, canopies and buildings of the terminus itself :)

I like the way you can see through the open curtains of the 1st floor center window above the convenience store Stephen. It gives the building some character.. The model of 078 looks marvelous, the handles on the valves painted in green and yellow is a nice touch. It shows a great eye for detail.

Rich,

Lovely job on the loco, must say the new "livery" does look imposing, apart from those twattish side numbers.

Sráid Urban Decay looks well, all that's missing is some some wildlife and a few vicious screeching birds (the ones with hoops on their ears, rather than on their legs).