42ft Container Flat Wagon.

Rate this topic

popeye

Here are some pic's of a 42ft Container Flat Wagon that i built from scratch. It's not exactly correct but it is near enought for me.

The bogies are from Cambrian Models. It's the best running wagon i have. Now i can put my new Bell Containers on it.

021 (3).jpg

017 (2).jpg

011 (4).jpg

011 (2).jpg

007 (2).jpg

021 (3).jpg

017 (2).jpg

011 (4).jpg

011 (2).jpg

007 (2).jpg

Edited by popeye

Thanks for all the comments. The Buffers are Round sprung buffers from Bachmann, Cambrian Ride Control Bogies £2.85 per pair with 10.5mm wheels. The Wagon is all made with plastic and the stone wall is from Scalescenes printed paper.

Here is another pic with my new Bell Containers.

006.jpg

006.jpg

Edited by popeye

Thanks for all the comments. The Buffers are Round sprung buffers from Bachmann, Cambrian Ride Control Bogies with 10.5mm wheels. The Wagon is made all

made with plastic and the stone wall is from Scalescenes printed paper.

Here is another pic with my new Bell Containers.[ATTACH=CONFIG]2704[/ATTACH]

Popeye, superb photo there, very good wagon and track weathering. And thanks for the detail on where the wall came from. It really looks the business. Is that Random Ashlar Texture Sheet TX46?

Edited by Weshty

Popeye, superb photo there, very good wagon and track weathering. And thanks for the detail on where the wall came from. It really looks the business. Is that Random Ashlar Texture Sheet TX46?

Hi Weshty, Yes it is Random Ashlar TX46. They look so real. My printer is not printing very well but if you print a lot at once then they will all be the same

colour and shade. And you pay once and print as many as you like. I wonder do they do £20 notes:-bd

Hi Weshty, Yes it is Random Ashlar TX46. They look so real. My printer is not printing very well but if you print a lot at once then they will all be the same

colour and shade. And you pay once and print as many as you like. I wonder do they do £20 notes:-bd

I bought some and printed it off, very tasty. The associated arches sheet is the dogs b*ll*x! Superb. Very well thought out product altogether.