SPOILING YOU This Black Friday!!!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

181507282_7(2).thumb.jpg.4fac5cb279850dfbb9f8e0c9137f2756.jpg

Time for our once a year killer sale, and this year we are spoiling you with some serious value! Our modern spoil wagons can now be had at an incredible 40% off the retail price if you buy two or more packs!

These wagons are found across the modern Irish Rail system working engineering trains with 071s and 201s and have done so for almost a decade.

What's more, the spoil containers can be easily removed and repurposed as a container or beer keg liner wagon, giving you lots of flexibility.

With more keg loads coming in the new year, these will serve as the perfect flat wagons to carry them, plugging directly into the deck!

Order the bundle deal and you will save an incredible €160! Limited stock available so you better move fast!

Offer ends noon on Monday. You can order here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ie-spoil-wagons

• Like 5
  • WOW! 1

Great Deal

Not my era - but a great opportunity for those to build up their fleets with these multi purpose wagons.

34 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

You guys are always pushing the boundaries.

Black Friday Bubbles last year had around 35% off, and this year it's 40% off the Spoils!

Can't ask for more, and it would be terribly rude not to accept this generous offer!

Indeed ....................Im looking forward to at least 45% off the A Class next year 😜

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

cheers lads a great bargain and hope you sell out , sadly all cash on gypsums and 121s - and some N gauge that has been on order for several years now up for delivery the next couple of weeks - so will have to pass ! but would have been useful..

Eating dry bread as it is ! I would like to keep a roof over the boxes of models !

Will save up for the 50% A class next year of course !  or 20 % of the class 80 multi pack Sandite option. 

regards!  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Robert Shrives said:

cheers lads a great bargain and hope you sell out , sadly all cash on gypsums and 121s - and some N gauge that has been on order for several years now up for delivery the next couple of weeks - so will have to pass ! but would have been useful..

Eating dry bread as it is ! I would like to keep a roof over the boxes of models !

Will save up for the 50% A class next year of course !  or 20 % of the class 80 multi pack Sandite option. 

regards!  

IRM have N-Gauge stuff already? I wasn't expecting that for a year or so!

• Funny 2

DJD , 

Now a bit of N would certainly flat spin the big boys ! but the OO/N market share is a 10/1 so if we cannot get a GSV past the boys then N fat chance ( throwing silk glove to the floor - N 071 anybody !)  ( Dapol Mk3s a possible commission but no GV.- £80K for tooling ...... )  Dapol / Gaugemaster GWR HST celeb set arrived today and spot on ! ( sorry off topic !!)

Robert   

• Like 1

Sales going well on these spoils it seems!

My IRM emails from sales@irishrailwaymodels.com always end up in my Gmail "promotions" folder no matter how often I move them or star them.

I've added the email address as a contact now in the hope these mails land in my inbox in future.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Sales going well on these spoils it seems!

My IRM emails from sales@irishrailwaymodels.com always end up in my Gmail "promotions" folder no matter how often I move them or star them.

I've added the email address as a contact now in the hope these mails land in my inbox in future.

Nearly sure that you can "label" them and then they'll end up in your inbox instead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shinkansen said:

Cracking good deal lads. I missed the container flats last year so really looking forward to getting these. A real Black Friday deal indeed. 

One of the few genuine black Friday deals I've found today I have to say. No fake price increases here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Georgeconna said:

N would be the biz in Irish Railways, A proper rake of M3 is waaaaaaaay too long for most layout along with long block trains like containers and cements, taras, I have a 12ft Scenic section and the Mk3's stretch across all of that.

Going off topic but I have a box with 6 Mk3s painted up and Adam Warr at Electra graphics has the available kit to do some. 3D print 71 available - but a bit weak on details and chassis a fun mod. If Dapol get the N 59 out then the chassis would be a good crossover for a 3D print 201.   

Sorry modes ! back on topic if sales go well good it all helps clear the shelves!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Not sure whether the IRM lads will release their O Gauge 071 or their N Gauge 071 first, but whichever it is shall be spectacular, no doubt!

In either scale, I'd happily settle for a rake of Mk3's and no EGV!

Are IRM going to be going into N gauge!? 😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mick said:

Are IRM going to be going into N gauge!? 😁

They have to!

Imagine how awesome N Gauge Irish stock would be!

33 minutes ago, leslie10646 said:

I'm not sure if my Class WT can pull sixteen of these - but I'll have a go ...........

Running out of siding space!

Don't forget to email me, Leslie!

😛

• Like 1

I had but sold on the kit for the 071 in 0 and it was a killer model ! Given the excitement in UK 0 gauge but set up costs would make eyes water in a small part of Dublin  and with nothing else to run with it - How to make a fortune in the model railway business , start of with a large fortune!    I guess in time ITG will be after a real one or one to become part of the National collection.  Totally off topic but I guess the GM201 a bit complex for occasional outings but perhaps Cultra would fine a home for 208/9 when the time comes so future generations can wonder/ be horrified ( other emotions available.) 

Back to the coffee and waiting for postie..

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who availed of our Black Friday offer on the spoil wagons! We are now low in stock on these models so it seems to have been a popular sale!

4.thumb.jpg.75480bb278d8230a970ffc45bd3beed6.jpg

We also have run a Black Friday sale on our Accurascale cemflo cement wagons which has been equally as popular. If you fancy some British outline bargains you can check them out here: https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/black-friday-offer

1991677818_cemflocloseup.thumb.jpg.f67fa0fe020745a7246be6c77b3376d7.jpg

Remember; our black Friday deals end tomorrow (Monday Nov 30th) at noon, or when stock sells out, whichever is first! Don't miss out on these savings, with a spoil bundle deal offering a saving of over €160 you know it's the bargain of the year! Order now: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ie-spoil-wagons

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1

7 hours ago, flange lubricator said:

Spoiled myself with a bundle of them , that’s bangers and mash for dinner on Christmas Day ! 

Its nice to see a genuine bargain on Black Friday for a change . 

Bangers AND mash?

Well, you're lucky!

When I were a young lad, eighty-four of us 'ad to pay the mine owner to lick the packet the bangers wer in!

And you try tellin' that to the young wans today.........

• Like 2

9 hours ago, flange lubricator said:

Spoiled myself with a bundle of them , that’s bangers and mash for dinner on Christmas Day ! 

Its nice to see a genuine bargain on Black Friday for a change . 

That's posh, my lot are getting beans on toast & bread and jam for dessert if their lucky ;).

Great offer all the same, I was just about to order 4 for 200 and jumped at the chance to get 8 for 240. 

Anyone looking for 18 spoil bodies and a wagon load of kegs?

It's going to be a bumper xmas this year, with the 121's, ballast bundle and the spoils.

Feck it all the late nights were worth it for the last 9 months.... now to avoid the irm site till the end of January 🤔

Edited by Riversuir226
  • Like 3
  • Funny 1

I wonder would the spoil bodies make good barytes bodies? I also have no immediate use for mine. Though the barytes wagons themselves would probably be viable RTR candidates at some stage as they themselves were used as spoil wagons (mostly/only?) on weekends when there was no barytes traffic.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who availed of our Black Friday offer on the spoil wagons! We are now low in stock on these models so it seems to have been a popular sale!

4.thumb.jpg.75480bb278d8230a970ffc45bd3beed6.jpg

We also have run a Black Friday sale on our Accurascale cemflo cement wagons which has been equally as popular. If you fancy some British outline bargains you can check them out here: https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/black-friday-offer

1991677818_cemflocloseup.thumb.jpg.f67fa0fe020745a7246be6c77b3376d7.jpg

Remember; our black Friday deals end tomorrow (Monday Nov 30th) at noon, or when stock sells out, whichever is first! Don't miss out on these savings, with a spoil bundle deal offering a saving of over €160 you know it's the bargain of the year! Order now: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ie-spoil-wagons

Cheers!

Fran

The Cemflo wagons were withdrawn in 1988 so would be suitable for the BR blue and grey era in their Black Friday guise?

On a better note 4 boxes of spoils turned up minutes ago from Parcel  force - met the handler for first time of a least 6 IRM deliveries - wonders never cease.  And to report a much better box and tightly packed with bubble sheet and card filler - Normal service from warehouse restored thanks to all involved after the ballasts and gypsums arrived in lacklustre packing.

Good news in that the beet boxes and Bells containers from the wagons build now have wheels !

thanks Gents.  

• Like 3