Model Rail Awards

Rate this topic

Georgeconna

You guys rock! I love that you are taking the market by storm and both your companies have become the new gold standard for what quality looks like. I watched two Hornby employees review the A class recently and the two lads were almost embarrassed by how good it was, how many features were in it and how easy it was to open and add the decoder. 

Keep up the great work! I adore my two (count ‘em) A classes ❤️😉!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flange lubricator said:

Well done as a  fledgling Irish company in an established market place it’s a fabulous achievement. So proud of your success. 

This. A huge amount of pride felt by me too and I have nothing whatsoever to do with IRM apart from being a very satisfied customer but one can't help but have a sense of pride in an Irish firm taking the modelling world by storm like this. There is literally nothing stopping you from being the market leaders. The foundations have certainly been laid.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Bob229 said:

The superb A class raised the standard to another level,  fantastic achievement for a Irish company against the established companies,  Congrats and well done

Totally agree. One slight downside is that the perfection of my new 'A' class makes all my bodge jobs look naff! One delight however is showing visitors the fire extinguishers in the cab...

Well done to the whole team. LM

• Like 3