eBay Watch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree Stephen, and the Scania Irizar at 85 quid is crazy for a diecast model even if they are not available through the shops anymore. I bet Supermum4kids is praying Corgi don't do another run.

Rich,

Don't know enough about the busses to make a guess at where this sits pricewise but if I spent €100 on a model bus, my missus would ate me without salt.

The diorama is familiar - Isn't it a member here?

As a Bus collector myself I understand how this one fetches the shillings it does. Its a model of a dublin bus cityswift which was on loan to bus eireann for a time it had a couple of bus eireann logos and branding but by and large looked like any other cityswift at the time. When they did the run of models they produced a small number of them in the bus eireann brand, 240 I think. They are quite hard to find now and i have seen a couple change hands for crazy money ! Wouldn't pay it myself but each to their own. I wouldn't mind getting one as its about the only one i dont have but price wise i could get 2 or 3 of another bus.

Edited by Grange Castle