eBay Watch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

There have been several Bachmann Mk2As on ebay recently and they all reached good prices compared to the original selling price.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Murphy-Models-Bachmann-4110-Mark-2A-TSO-Open-Second-Coach-IE-Intercity-X-Two-/261170777802?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item3ccefdceca

Wow, I got a new, never opened set for €85 last year.

Ireland is in 'Europe', last time I looked...

Item location:

Waterford, Waterford, Ireland

Post to:

Europe, United States, Canada

Probably not his fault but the way Ebay is set up, however he wants £20 to post to Ireland but only £12 to the UK! He even offers free collection for UK but not for Ireland :confused:

Hi lads I am the guy selling these items on ebay , the postage quoted is for posting to USA Canada etc , have always charged postage at cost , so to ireland it would be seven to ten euro - uk ten to fifteen euro etc. Also when i put my first item up for sale on ebay i went through irish ebay site , but by doing this it did not appear on uk site so they have told me to put my stuf on uk site to sell on both . Hope this answers some of your comments cheers.

Guest hidden-agenda
Hi lads I am the guy selling these items on ebay , the postage quoted is for posting to USA Canada etc , have always charged postage at cost , so to ireland it would be seven to ten euro - uk ten to fifteen euro etc. Also when i put my first item up for sale on ebay i went through irish ebay site , but by doing this it did not appear on uk site so they have told me to put my stuf on uk site to sell on both . Hope this answers some of your comments cheers.

I think i bought some stuff of you and had no problem with postage and the goods were first class.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hidden-agenda
  • 2 weeks later...