IRM Launches New Accessory Packs!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

We have launched a new range of accessory packs featuring the distinctive CIE 20ft containers, keg cages and barrels and fertiliser bags and pallets and they're now in stock!

2.thumb.jpg.c653a7893f78f8bbcec8f865c85f0ab3.jpg

Perfect for your container flats, yard clutter or loads for your lineside lorries, these accessories make great additions to your layout for that extra bit of authenticity.

3.thumb.jpg.587a6546f9361a8cc695c0115a5d20a4.jpg
2.thumb.jpg.c6ea80ae713be332b3b9df7821fce519.jpg

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Cheers @Warbonnet Fran but they only have the 20' Bell in stock. No 40' and no B+I at all, unless I'm going blind. Those ones would add real character to an Irish layout. 

Phil.

Yes I spotted lack of them as well   -give it time I guess. 

Just canvassed  the boss at C rail.  

Edited by Robert Shrives
additional item
  • Like 2

I'll email c-rail. They obviously have the designs done for the "missing Irish containers" as they did them for IRM for the liners. If they get a few more requests they might be persuaded to release them for sale on their site. Something special about them.

• Like 1

I'm sure given enough interest @Arran that c-rail would consider a run of these

26 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Cheers @Warbonnet Fran but they only have the 20' Bell in stock. No 40' and no B+I at all, unless I'm going blind. Those ones would add real character to an Irish layout. 

Phil.

24 minutes ago, Robert Shrives said:

Yes I spotted lack of them as well   -give it time I guess. 

Just canvassed  the boss at C rail.  

• Like 2

HI All

There are plenty containers in the range that complement what has been seen and can be currently seen running in Ireland , i can in the future do more Bell 40ft and if i had the Info a 20ft B+I in the blue, they did exist apparently .

Next especially because they are seen on current liners in Ireland  are the GCA Tainer and BRUHN tanks and they are getting manufactured now so by early October for them.

Regards Arran

GCA .jpg

Bruhn tank.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 4:21 PM, DJ Dangerous said:

Fert and keg accessory packs already sold out!

Is that it, like no more runs of them?

yep i was amazed at that plus the containers are nearly gone only 29 left on the site proves that accessory packs can sell maybe something for irm to look at carefully

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

They certainly seemed popular and we wouldnt rule out a rerun in the future for sure!

Thanks to everyone who ordered! 

Now Fran would IRM consider a production run of groups of LLPs? (little layout people). PW staff, station staff, drivers for locos, guards, especially a Noel Enright for RPSI models? :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noel said:

Now Fran would IRM consider a production run of groups of LLPs? (little layout people). PW staff, station staff, drivers for locos, guards, especially a Noel Enright for RPSI models? :)

It's certainly something being considered among other things. We do have an interesting accessory coming soon that we're nearing production completion on that should be popular. A case of 'watch this space'

• Like 4

Congrats, lads, on spotting an opportunity and excellent value compared with others.

I would encourage a rerun, as I don't want to empty my ferts to have some pallets to leave around the goods yard.

I'm sure that the GN didn't see too many pallets - a look on the internet suggests they became more visible after WW2 - the US Army made a lot of use of them?

A query to keep our JHB puzzling for a while!

Delighted to see very positive reviews of the keg wagons in the mags.

Leslie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2020 at 10:50 AM, Noel said:

If this was going to happen, you would have to have a Joe St. Leger figure

• Like 2
  • Funny 1