eBay Watch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

That's €380 a pop people and he has not given postage!

111 & 112 available at Bray tomorrow for €200 each. don't say I dont look after yous!

Also an unusual one 112 renumbered into 111 so in the darker livery, as it ran later in life

Lightly weathered, can be chipped if required and Kaydee fitted 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Galteemore said:

Here’s another GNR loco - if much less rare. It’s one of those magazine type collectables but actually looks not badly done - if a little pricey! Dundalk scrap line c1960! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/N-GAUGE-scrapyard-4-4-0-loco-and-tender-heavily-rusted-and-weathered/303273080950?hash=item469c7bf876:g:f5UAAOSwEGhdb8XQ

Did they hang around that long to get into a Barry Scrapyard state?

On 9/7/2019 at 3:46 PM, GNRi Milepost 105 said:

And despite criticism of the lining (whether completely accurate or close enough to do in an otherwise very decent loco) it made STG420 which is 100 pounds over the original retail price !! Build them and the punters will come 

5 hours ago, StevieB said:

The demand is there so how are we going to get Roderick Bruce to do a second run?

Stephen

No idea, Stephen. I told him I'd find buyers for ten of them.

In effect, he told me that it's close on as much effort to get the parts for a hundred as ten. So he's getting on with a hundred or so of his next loco!

After seeing the price, I've bought a new burglar alarm!

Hi CoLin R - yes, Roderick does sell through eBay as well. Personally, if you're into GSWR / GSR / CIE to 1964 and haven't got one - you know what to do!

Leslie

On 9/15/2019 at 9:24 PM, leslie10646 said:

Just looked at the J15 a moment ago - it clearly says LAST ONE - so if you want one ...........

It is now gone to a good home :D...............

He still has 3 Black J15 s left by the looks of things...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ooworks-J15-ExGS-WR-101-locomotive/113859069208?hash=item1a82878518:g:veMAAOSw8aBdWu2X

2 hours ago, leslie10646 said:

Well done, Ed, I don't think you'll regret it!

Now, what about a few wagons to pull behind it?

I pull a rake of bubbles, but that's a tad non-prototypical  ......

Thanks 

Well I have a rake of bubbles too 😁

Well the J15 stable is full for the moment - I'll be in touch soon for more wagons once the wallet recovers from a second J15 in a couple of months - not to mention a couple of weeks in France with my Boss (wife - of course!)

How are the Cattle wagons coming along and do you have any more single level beet corrugated in stock yet ?

Ed

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 11:20 PM, Edo said:

Thanks 

Well I have a rake of bubbles too 😁

Well the J15 stable is full for the moment - I'll be in touch soon for more wagons once the wallet recovers from a second J15 in a couple of months - not to mention a couple of weeks in France with my Boss (wife - of course!)

How are the Cattle wagons coming along and do you have any more single level beet corrugated in stock yet ?

Ed

Sorry, Ed, I didn't see this to reply.

Yes, I have a good stock of cattle wagon kits, ready to smuggle into Ireland for Blackrock (ah, it's before Brexit, not smuggling!). The stock is two thirds spoken for, so if any of you guys want them, PM me, or e-mail me. I'll update the cattle thread  shortly.

Sterling is £29 each , £140 for five, £275 for ten. Multiply that by the mid rate and you'll get my Euro price - €1.15 to Sterling a moment ago.

As for the Bullied corrugated opens - I have a decent stock ready, but they're by far my most popular wagon. H vans aplenty .......

Leslie

• Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Did someone sneakily laser scan there Ex ol Dolls By any chance or is this a new IRM under the Radar Release?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HO-Gauge-4-naked-irish-standing-woman-for-Hornby-train-layout/233388461320?hash=item3657094d08:g:4BcAAOSwgV1dpHR8

They're all local girls.

I recognise the one second from the left 😍

• Funny 1

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, Noel said:

Some of these guys make their profit on excessive postage costs. This one is very high

I bought a 'generic' Nikon lens hood, which turned out to be indistinguishable from a real one. I presumed it was coming from China, but it would be under the VAT ransom threshold, so i wasn't too bothered.

When it arrived, it had been posted in the Solomon Islands.

I doubt that I could have posted back "Thanks" written on a small piece of tissue paper for the total of £1:02 that it cost me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...