IRM Is Sucking Diesel As Fuel Oil Tank Wagon Announced

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

4 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

LOL, calm down, take deep breaths, and you'll be grand.

I am calm, I'm breathing properly and I am grand, you don't really help things though.

2 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi @Gabhal Luimnigh,

We are short staffed due to the summer months in the warehouse, still getting flats out and the Mark 2s have also arrived so we need to get them out as well.

Please remember we are a small team and a lot of models have arrived in recent weeks with us. 

If that’s not good enough for you I can only apologise and please feel free to email us with your order number to cancel and we will process a full refund for you.

Have a great weekend,

Fran

Hi Fran, that's not a great way to greet a customer, it's not my fault you're short staffed, if you want to get goods out on time then make sure you have the adequate amount of staff, enjoy your weekend too. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

10 minutes ago, Gabhal Luimnigh said:

I am calm, I'm breathing properly and I am grand, you don't really help things though.

Hi Fran, that's not a great way to greet a customer, it's not my fault you're short staffed, if you want to get goods out on time then make sure you have the adequate amount of staff, enjoy your weekend too. 😊

Dear @Gabhal Luimnigh,

You’re absolutely right. I guess this is the challenge of landing models ahead of schedule. We’ll endeavour to ensure we have adequate staffing all year round in future, and delay any stock that is running ahead of schedule where we need to.

All joking aside, appreciate the feedback, and will work on my greetings in future. Apologies for using Hi and your forum handle.

All the best,

Fran

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Dear @Gabhal Luimnigh,

You’re absolutely right. I guess this is the challenge of landing models ahead of schedule. We’ll endeavour to ensure we have adequate staffing all year round in future, and delay any stock that is running ahead of schedule where we need to.

All joking aside, appreciate the feedback, and will work on my greetings in future. Apologies for using Hi and your forum handle.

All the best,

Fran

Apology accepted ☺️ 

• Thanks 1

On 28/6/2024 at 4:36 PM, WRENNEIRE said:

If you can get to Bray Wheelers gig on the 14th July I will have some of each there, and possibly Tank wagons if they have arrived by then

Hi Wrenn,

Appreciate that but I've managed to nab all the bits I've wanted, I'm waiting on two of the tanker packs now!

Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated!

• Agree 1