Irish Railway Models Launch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

That's fine...three will do... As long as they are all mine.....

And in CIE green

Artistic license would allow the creation of Gráinne and Deirdre. I'll take those please

We have a shipment coming in from Columbia, which will be available to purchase separately. It's hard to source, though, so it won't be cheap...

Won't be needing the bubbles then, just the 'cement' powder please

There's a clue or two lying around...

3 clues?

I think we require fertilizer to get a real explosion up North!!!

I'd second that (actually I think I proposed it) but they won't do it, I think:(

Also, ye should listen to Richie more, if ye ever start making locos, listen to his Sambo idea! I know " it will be a long time till we get anywhere near building locos" but I can wait..

An A class would sell way more I'd bet

Any ideas as to the livery? Personally I'm hoping for orange or that beautiful steely blue-grey that someone posted a month back, maybe Glenderg, can't remember off hand, will dig it out later. Hoping for not another ivory with powdered muck melded to it but that's just personal choice

Edited by DiveController

Does this serious and useful information thread risk descending into trivia and verbal incontinence?

It's the weekend, it's a bit of fun, and you're well able for a bit of verbal incontinence when the mood takes, so a bit of chill out is in order.

As for the Fert wagons, these were addons to the flat wagons, so the sensible thing would be for the flat wagon maker to make these too. I've been a squeaky wheel about that and many other ideas for a while, so it's up to you lads to shout loudly. IRM won't be making them anytime soon.

And as for de clues, they are all over the place. :facepalm:

R

Will the third model still be using the same wagon base just to try and narrow the clues down a bit?

It's the weekend, it's a bit of fun, and you're well able for a bit of verbal incontinence when the mood takes, so a bit of chill out is in order.

As for the Fert wagons, these were addons to the flat wagons, so the sensible thing would be for the flat wagon maker to make these too. I've been a squeaky wheel about that and many other ideas for a while, so it's up to you lads to shout loudly. IRM won't be making them anytime soon.

And as for de clues, they are all over the place. :facepalm:

R