Rate this topic

ttc0169

Good morning gentlemen,

After successful trials I have been able to operate four trains at the one time around the layout including shunting in the yard,

Here is a photo of 086 arriving with the Supertrain Mk3 set at platform 4 with loco 087 passing though light engine heading for the MPD,

Platforms 2 and 3 are occupied with 234 pushing the Mk4 set and 8208 working the De-Dietrich Enterprise set.

Loco 201 and 0117071 are stabled on the turntable road.

image-3527731529.jpg

Love the Mark III Supertrains, Anthony!

Picked up some Lima Mk IIIs in IE livery. Even then it seems the coaches were more than one shade of O***ge so the coaches in the rake don't match (basically some of them are yellow). Need to get my hands on a few more mismatches so I can respray the lot into ST livery!

Waiting on a rake of MM ST MkIIs to be repainted into SUPERTRAIN livery. If it's a good match, off go the MkIIIs to D&M.

Edited by DiveController

Love the Mark III Suoertrains' date=' Anthony! Picked up some Lima Mk IIIs in IE livery. Even then it seems the coaches were more than one shade of O***ge so the coaches in the rake don't match (basically some of them are yellow). Need to get my hands on a few more mismatches so I can respray the lot into ST livery! Waiting on a rake of MM ST MkIIs to be repainted into SUPERTRAIN livery. If it's a good match, off go the MkIIIs to D&M.[/quote']

Thanks Kelvin,it was Seamus Graham that resprayed that Supertrain Mk3 rake a good few years ago now,they are one of my favourite sets in the Layout,

Thank you Seamus.

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon gentlemen,

As the real loco 083 has started touring the country with the Sperry train,

I decided to ask the loco fleet controller could he allocate an 071 loco to my own Sperry train,

I smiled when I seen 083 come off the MPD and set about shunting part of the weedspray train and Sperry wagon together for this years programme....

Here we see 083 haul the Sperry train along the up fast line through Tara Jctn station,it's going to be a busy afternoon for the train as it shares the lines with the various passenger services.

image-3299584153.jpg

Afternoon gentlemen,

I've always liked the weed effect on old sidings at stations,so I've tried to recreate this with this scene as it has blended in well with the hillside,

I'm happy with the result,

190+146 have charge of the branch train which comprises of a BR van,a Cravens coach and two Park royals.

image-4149271020.jpg

• WOW! 1