IRM announce NIR Enterprise Mark 2 Coaches

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Without wishing to come over as an impatient ungrateful little b×××××.........any idea when these babies will start being dispatched out to us?......the annual hols are coming up so want to make sure the neighbours dog doesnt get them...thank you!

7 minutes ago, Edo said:

Without wishing to come over as an impatient ungrateful little b×××××.........any idea when these babies will start being dispatched out to us?......the annual hols are coming up so want to make sure the neighbours dog doesnt get them...thank you!

Yours are going to be withheld indefinitely due to a lack of Blackstairs updates.

• Funny 3

13 hours ago, BosKonay said:

We are evaluating the final production samples and in the coming week eil be sharing photos of all the packs and running videos. Once the PM signs off we’ll get them loaded into a container and they should be here in about 6-8 weeks. 

Great stuff - thank you

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Yours are going to be withheld indefinitely due to a lack of Blackstairs updates.

LOL.....well the Blackstairs went into a dormant state for a few years due to.....well....I'll explain another time.....but recently...a bit like my local line to Foynes....the overgrowth has been cleared with remedial and ground works underway again currently...😉

20230713_185507.jpg

Edited by Edo
  • Like 1
  • WOW! 1

Just now, Edo said:

LOL.....well the Blackstairs went into a dormant state for a few years due to.....well....I'll explain another time.....but recently...a bit like my local line to Foynes....the overgrowth has been cleared with remedial and ground works are underway again....😉

20230713_185507.jpg

Please don't say due to structural failure of the bookcases, because I'm cutting massive holes in the sides of mine!

• Funny 1

9 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Mmmmmmh, The Cookie Bible...

Homemade Chocolate oaties or Lemon shortbreads with your morning cappucino sir?......my wife is the baker.....the diet books are mine🤣

Any back on topic....hopefully i'll have some rails relaid to welcome my M2s in a couple of months...i'll update the Blackstairs thread in due course 

20230801_105154.jpg

Edited by Edo
  • Like 2
  • Funny 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 19/8/2023 at 9:18 PM, BosKonay said:

We are evaluating the final production samples and in the coming week eil be sharing photos of all the packs and running videos. Once the PM signs off we’ll get them loaded into a container and they should be here in about 6-8 weeks. 

Have we any news Bos?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edo said:

Have we any news Bos?

Back on September 4th, @Warbonnet said in another thread:

On 4/9/2023 at 12:11 PM, Warbonnet said:

Great news! Our first batch for of our mammoth Mark 2 project, covering Mark 2b and Mark 2c coaches, is complete, with the Northern Irish versions now on the high seas for our sister brand, IRM. And most splendid they look too. Being a much smaller production run, they were completed ahead of their Accurascale counterparts. 

So I'd guess they've either landed and cleared customs, or are close to doing so.

If only we knew somebody like @Georgeconna who could snoop around behind the scenes!

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Back on September 4th, @Warbonnet said in another thread:

So I'd guess they've either landed and cleared customs, or are close to doing so.

If only we knew somebody like @Georgeconna who could snoop around behind the scenes!

😂😂😂

We don't do Supply Chain or brokerage for IRM so of no help their sorry. TBH could not say anyhow if we did...

• Funny 1

????, I asked if the ship sank because supposedly they were on the high seas on Sept 4,  I think in a worst case scenario ocean freight would take about 45 days from China (we are now at 85 and still not landed), so I guess it is a really really---        

slow boat from China.

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, BosKonay said:

Hectic couple of weeks with factory visits in china and Uk show season into Dublin show and warley at the weekend. Were catching up this week and will have photos and videos of the coaches soon as we can in advance of them landing with us. 

All good things come to those who wait. Barely got a chance to see stand at Warley- busy most of time, did show my cement wagon as a hint... coaches looked great. I suspect that the docks busy with not just in time crimbo tat so landed  delays/ customs stuff not helping the cause! 

The one thing I missed at Warley was the Hunslet 101 announcement.  

Robert  

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2023 at 7:58 AM, Warbonnet said:

Our next all new model due to arrive in stock is our massive Mark 2 coach project, beginning with the NIR and RPSI coach packs, and finishing with our IR and IE orange and black Mark 2c coach packs.

IRM1240-NIR-GB1_square_600x600.jpg?v=170

We reported recently that the NIR coaches are complete and are winging their way to us. We had previously reported that we had hoped to have them in hand a few weeks ago.

IRM-1247-RPSI_2_-2_600x600.jpg?v=1692795

The NIR Mark 2 production completion has coincided with the busiest shipping period of the year, with the demand for shipping from China to Europe at its zenith. Therefore, it took longer than expected to secure their passage to our warehouse. They are well on the way now and will land with us at the end of December, and will be dispatched to customers from early January.

These coach packs are currently sold out on pre-order, but keep an eye on our website when they stock arrives as some will likely be made available for sale once again.

IR/IE Mark 2b and 2c Coach Packs

IMG_9340_071c96a2-58bb-4a79-a2f6-d2ff881

Hot on the heels of our NIR Mark 2 coaches will be our quad packs of IR and IE Mark 2c coaches (with the odd Mark 2b thrown in for good measure!)

As you can see below, they're currently at the printing stage at the factory, and heading towards final assembly.

7_a6c5e08f-7f37-4781-a813-14cb4e823f55_6

Our factory has confirmed with us that these coaches will be complete ahead of Chinese New Year in late January 2024, and will arrive in stock with us in March 2024.

We still have a limited supply of these available for sale on the website, so if you fancy them, we recommend you get your name down ASAP to ensure you get your hands on them.

PRE-ORDER YOUR IRM MARK 2 COACHES HERE

View the full article

Any sightings of that slow boat from China??

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Ironroad said:

Any sightings of that slow boat from China??

Wasn’t particularly funny the first two times, age hasn’t helped it..

I literally posted a pic of the ship in the other thread on these coaches.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MOGUL said:

Wasn’t particularly funny the first two times, age hasn’t helped it..

I literally posted a pic of the ship in the other thread on these coaches.. 

That's helpful, because if the ship is the COSCO NEBULA, there have been sightings. It left Xiamen on Dec 8. was seen  in Yantian Dec 9-10,  Singapore Dec 14,  Felixstowe Jan 14-16,  Zeebrugge Jan 17-18 and is currently en-route to Gdansk arriving tomorrow.  So not so slow. But I would presume the container we are interested in has already been transferred to another ship or truck in either Felixstowe or Zeebrugge. So I'm guessing we don't have too much longer to wait.  Forgive me for asking.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, NIRCLASS80 said:

We’re these not due by the end of January?

It isn’t the end of January yet🧐🧐🧐

so it’s possible you’ll get your paws on them this month..

Edited by MOGUL
  • Funny 2

25 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

Indeed we are just awaiting them arriving at the warehouse. 

Hit send/receive and check your junk folder! 

not stuck in my outbox anyway

Edited by MOGUL
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, MOGUL said:

Hit send/receive and check your junk folder! 

not stuck in my outbox anyway

Your mails were probably blocked.

It's all those wierd bestiality videos you keep sending.

At first, sure, I was flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no.

• Funny 3