POSTPONED! IRM 2018 Launch, Saturday March 3rd, Ryan's Bar, Dublin.

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Jaysus lads, 5 new models to be announced in addition to the Tara, and all to be released in 2018.

Really is the golden age for Irish railway modelling. 

Now all I need is a very sympathetic bank manager to payroll all of these new releases.

Edited by iarnrod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Have to echo the above myself. 5 and the Taras, that's a busy year indeed and just for the Irish market I take it? 

That's all my holidays cancelled, time to start adding to the secret slush fund herself lets me have ;)

Thankfully for me I think I'm starting to get her into this hobby somehow:cheers:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spudfan said:

Any of the CIE shunters . Anyone with a small layout could use them with the bubbles or shale wagons. I'd definitely be in for a couple.

A very useful  suggestion for those with little space..... kits of E and G class are available, and with not too much effort a British 08 could be made to look like a D class.

Small steam engines too, same purpose.

Have a look at the attached, and think of a model of a sugar factory reception sidings....... loads of Leslie's beet trucks, and maybe a scratch built Downpatrick "sugar engine"!

(From H Beaumont Collection)

IMG_3483.JPG

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

We're really excited about this Saturday, but of course we have to keep one eye on the weather in case this beast yoke actually happens! So, we're going to keep the event on for now, but make a final call on Friday evening about going ahead or not at around 9pm. We will post notices here and on Facebook and emailed those of you who have RSVPed then. So, before you set out on Saturday, just make sure you double check it's going ahead before travelling! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RM SOCIAL POSTPONED 1f641.png:(

Sadly we have to postpone our IRM Social and 2018 Range Launch this Saturday due to the extreme weather conditions.

However, we will still announce our 2018 range on Saturday at 4pm online, begin Tara pre-orders on our site and we will do the social gathering at a later date.

If you could help us spread the world and let everyone who might be thinking of coming that it is now off we would very much appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Looks like Noel is going to fight to see another day, now that he won't be facing Mr Bracken and his boxing gloves.Looking forward to the announcement on what the future projects are going to be :) 

Edited by jason brady
  • Like 1
  • Funny 3

Just been talking to my +1 and he has had to cancel so I reckon I will have to pull the plug as well

Thanks for all the PM's saying you would be there (NONE)

The sense of adventure that has made this site what it is today seems to have been lost in the snow   

download.jpg.b76da1961acd1282941c67eba06bfec7.jpg

• Funny 2