Orange Is The New Black - Iconic Mark 2B and 2C Coaches Announced

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Just received my two packs, really blown away by the detail, colour scheme and box art, these coaches are on a different level altogether, really well done lads 👍. I won't put up any photos as they are the same as the two lads post above. ( also I'm still not sure how to put up my own photos yet, but don't tell anybody).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Railway Lyons said:

Postie arrived, was intrigued, and had to see them once told what was inside. He remembers them, and totally unaware anything like it was available. 

Make sure your name is recorded for the commission when he orders a few.

• Funny 3

15 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Just got my shipping notification. The tension is building! Usually takes a few days for stuff to get here so I'll have to contain my excitement until then.

You definitely won't be disappointed Philip, they are pure class looking.

• Like 3

I am so jealous, envious, angry, and hate-filled right now.

You guys and your almost-instant delivery!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I hope you get rain, rain and more rain!

😂😂😂😂😂

Coaches look wonderful and it's great to see such positive feedback. Be a few months before mine arrive, but I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

2024-07-05 14.32.33.jpg

• Like 6
  • Informative 2
  • Funny 1

3 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Coaches look wonderful and it's great to see such positive feedback. Be a few months before mine arrive, but I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

2024-07-05 14.32.33.jpg

Its always  raining in Ireland  Dave,  well in  Mayo it is  anyway! 😆

• Funny 2

29 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

😂😂😂😂😂

2024-07-05 14.32.33.jpg

I was just about to do an unboxing video against a clear blue sky for you, but realised it's raining in Kerry as well😁😁

• Funny 2

53 minutes ago, Sean said:

image0.jpeg

Looking very well ... I have to say the box looks great too: it really pops out!!

I'll have mine waiting for me when I get home from holidays next week (cue frantic scrambling to get DPD to redirect delivery)

• Like 2

My two packs arrived today and they are stunning models. The missus saw the boxes they were delivered in and had one of those WTF episodes not because the models are amazing but WTF have you bought now, is there any more of that going to arrive, haven't you got enough already. I turned on the ringtone on my phone and said sorry love I have to take this now.

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

😂😂😂😂😂

2024-07-05 14.32.33.jpg

Be careful what you wish for DJ.

More rain means more time for trains, to run them and more videos.....😁. Then how would you feel? 

• Funny 3

13 minutes ago, Railway Lyons said:

Be careful what you wish for DJ.

More rain means more time for trains, to run them and more videos.....😁. Then how would you feel? 

Warm, probabaly

• Funny 1

56 minutes ago, RedRich said:

My two packs arrived today and they are stunning models. The missus saw the boxes they were delivered in and had one of those WTF episodes not because the models are amazing but WTF have you bought now, is there any more of that going to arrive, haven't you got enough already. I turned on the ringtone on my phone and said sorry love I have to take this now.

Sounds very familiar there Rich…😜

• Funny 1

Looking forward to mine, but now of course I have a big pile of part started  Lima conversions. 

I will end up with more buffet conversions than in real life!   

The B4 bogie packs arrived today which is good as I can now faff with GSV models for B5 bogies, just in time for the announcement of Dutch and Mk1 gen brakes ... 

Robert   

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Another top quality product from IRM the fine livery orange roofs, finely detailed interior and lighting, the silver window frames no smoking signs sorry Rob, the IR intercity logo nostalgia and fine running and delivered on Saturday morning well done IRM

20240706_131355.jpg

20240706_130511.jpg

20240706_125830.jpg

Edited by Bob229
Photo change
  • Like 6
  • Funny 2

What is one of the most standout features for myself is they are 95% of the way to matching the MM Mark ( shade of orange ) 2A coaches in the IE livery. Anyone modelling the BR scene will testify as to how other manufacturers can't even match the shades of the same livery in batches produced a few years apart.I love the MM ones and the IRM MK2's take them up a level or two. Well done IRM. Can't wait for the B4 bogies from IRM to arrive to fit to the MM ones.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

On 6/7/2024 at 1:24 PM, Bob229 said:

Another top quality product from IRM the fine livery orange roofs, finely detailed interior and lighting, the silver window frames no smoking signs sorry Rob, the IR intercity logo nostalgia and fine running and delivered on Saturday morning well done IRM

20240706_131355.jpg

20240706_130511.jpg

20240706_125830.jpg

Lovely photos, @Bob229, the coaches look fabulous!

Yeah, poor old @Rob is well and truly out of business with his massochistic no-smoking-sign application fetish.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

All four of my packs along with the oil tankers arrived  today absolutely fab models so well done all concerned.....only downside is ill be eating lettuce and drinking water for the forseeable future 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Funny 3