Orange Is The New Black - Iconic Mark 2B and 2C Coaches Announced

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

25 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Went for the Black roof ones myself.

Had the whole lot of coach options selected and the total price 6 month payout was a sobering 180 per month so cut back a tad. Have to eat too!!

When I started the Irish stuff it was just a 141 and a couple of cravens running around a Country Terminus I had in Mind. 

The slippery slope is now a near vertical ski jump..  but just sit back and enjoy the ride.  The Country Terminus can now enjoy a Friday only extra from Dublin. 

Robert 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, murphaph said:

Maybe Phase 1 & 2? (SO is just standard open I guess)

I'd be interested to know the correct answer too.

Interesting question alright: if it is phase 1 and 2 perhaps that refers to the batch they were manufactured in originally in the UK? Just speculating because the Ph.1 have higher running numbers ...

12 minutes ago, flange lubricator said:

In the Description on your site 

Mk.2c Ph2 SO (ex-FO) 4103 Black Roof
Mk.2c Ph2 SO (ex-FO) 4104 Black Roof
Mk.2c Ph2 SO (ex-FO) 4105 Black Roof
Mk.2b Buffet (ex-FK) 4402 Orange Roof

Aha!

There are two "phases" of Mk.2c coach, those with large GM roof vents and large toilet window (phase 1) and with Roe-Vac roof vents and smaller "air con" style toilet windows with no vent (phase 2). IR had mostly Phase 2 with a single Phase 1 vehicle. 

So in this case its the original build phase of the coaches nothing to do with us :)

The NIR coaches are due relatively soon, and these IE packs are in the next batch

11 hours ago, BosKonay said:

Aha!

There are two "phases" of Mk.2c coach, those with large GM roof vents and large toilet window (phase 1) and with Roe-Vac roof vents and smaller "air con" style toilet windows with no vent (phase 2). IR had mostly Phase 2 with a single Phase 1 vehicle. 

So in this case its the original build phase of the coaches nothing to do with us :)

The NIR coaches are due relatively soon, and these IE packs are in the next batch

THanks!

• 2 weeks later...