eBay Watch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

18 hours ago, jhb171achill said:

....but not a 6 bed house in D4!

Absolouteely nought dude, there is no dort in D4 west, might manage an aportmunt dough, or a coach house moos. :) 

Edited by Noel
  • Funny 1

13 hours ago, Broithe said:

Almost exactly £350 - I bet you would be paid in old Northern Bank notes and told to keep the 4p...

Fab Stuff, Personally Delighted with this and the person buying it obviously thinks it well worth it too and will get a pristine untouched unobtainable Baby GM.

Proceeds Going towards My 11 Y/O Daughters Kayak for her Birthday! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

Fab Stuff, Personally Delighted with this and the person buying it obviously thinks it well worth it too and will get a pristine untouched unobtainable Baby GM.

Exactly. there are no "rip-off prices", there are offers that people either accept or don't.

I've had people offer me a fair price for things I don't want to sell, then get annoyed because I won't.

I'm just worried that my small stash of such things is making me look like a money-launderer. PIMP

I'll be sticking to a Seiko watch and a Hyundai, in an attempt at a low-profile existence.

• WOW! 1
  • Funny 1

12 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

George, I think I'll send you a spare 143 to offload for me!. Make sure the excess proceeds to to a life preserver for the kayaker

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Didnt leave IRM that way certainly! 

image.thumb.png.4ac9f252319790c29f6f25a0408acbb0.png

Most unfortunate. :( What an unholy botch job. Cheap perhaps only if somebody can respray and put new transfers on, and still then they won't be a patch on what they were like when they left IRM. An unfortunate shame :( :(   

Edited by Noel
  • WOW! 1

2 hours ago, Noel said:

Most unfortunate. :( What an unholy botch job. Cheap perhaps only if somebody can respray and put new transfers on, and still then they won't be a patch on what they were like when they left IRM. An unfortunate shame :( :(   

Tis like a Dirty Protest rather than a weathering job. Love the way the hook is untouched.

You could just weather up the Bubble a bit more to get over that one.

• Funny 4

42 minutes ago, JasonB said:

The plough van looks like it has fallen victim to a four year old, that was let loose with a paint brush.  

:) Or a tooth brush covered in chocolate. 

They are both fixable though.

Edited by Noel
  • Funny 2

9 hours ago, Noel said:

Don't you love the spotless coupling!

I think that's the plough van that was used in the H blocks in 1980........................ or is that too controversial?  🙂

• Like 1
  • WOW! 1
  • Funny 2

On 7/7/2020 at 10:23 AM, Georgeconna said:

Tis like a Dirty Protest rather than a weathering job. Love the way the hook is untouched.

Y' know when some people say they don't really have the skills to build or weather models .... that sometimes really is true rather than 'laziness'.

Maybe better he had been lazier maybe but many of us have urged people 'to have a go' well you're looking at the results