Amiens Street Terminus

Rate this topic

Admin

Thanks Heirflick - just a plonk really. Plan is to get some durty concrete down around the area, maybe fence it off a little, and needs some fuel tanks and details, but I think I'm happy with this layout. The battery house will move to live beside the main shed, more like the prototype :)

• 1 month later...

Just a pic to show I am still trying to find time on the layout :)

Have painted the sky, ballasted some more, eased a bend near the terminus that was upsetting the DD set, and gotten all the computer control working and the layout control working on the iphones/ipads....

Literally feck all to 'show' for it but I feel less stressed and more in control :)

Have a batch of motors hopefully en route, and I have packed away all the stock bar one DD set (for clearance testing... ;) ) so that I can push on and get all the backscenes done and all the track down, wired and motors installed before I start playing again!

Here, 9002 sits at the head of an 'in need of the wash' set in the yard sidings facing platforms 4 and 5, waiting for the new bend to set so she can take a spin out :)

2014-03-25 12.51.42.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I feel like i need a defibrillator not a post update! I have made a little progress, and will try post a quick catch up in the coming days, in the mean time, here is a peek at the new Amiens Street signalbox, built by Glenderg of this parish to the (now demolished) Connolly prototype. I've fitted some LEDs in the ceiling, which could possibly too with a few less volts too...

More anon...

IMG_0826.jpg

DSCF9203.jpg

DSCF9207.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

I feel like i need a defibrillator not a post update! I have made a little progress, and will try post a quick catch up in the coming days, in the mean time, here is a peek at the new Amiens Street signalbox, built by Glenderg of this parish to the (now demolished) Connolly prototype. I've fitted some LEDs in the ceiling, which could possibly too with a few less volts too...

More anon...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17410[/ATTACH]

That's amazing!=D

Found the shot of it in it's infancy….

Amiens Street Signal Box.jpg

Amiens Street Signal Box.jpg

Edited by DiveController