Merry Christmas to one and all

Rate this topic

PJR

Dear Santa

Not too bothered if they don't turn up for Christmas but I would love some MM121's, some IRM A's

Them Ballast Ploughs, then some liners and the Ferts when they come out

AND ask that warb fella to get the lead out and finish Barrow St, can't wait till its on the circuit 

Edited by BosKonay
Inappropriate
  • Funny 4

On 12/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, WRENNEIRE said:

Dear Santa

Not too bothered if they don't turn up for Christmas but I would love some MM121's, some IRM A's

Now the hard part Santa!

AND ask that warb fella to get the lead out and finish Barrow St, can't wait till its on the circuit 

That's some wish list Dave. I just hope for all our sakes you've been a very good boy this year

• Like 1

Dear Santa

Now the hard part Santa!

Is it normal practice to insult your customers? :( Wishing you and the laughing emojis a special and peaceful Christmas with your loved ones. 

• Like 1

Dear Santa

Now the hard part Santa!

Ho Ho Ho

Now for the bad news barrow street has now gone to another place

regards

warb

• WOW! 2

42 minutes ago, burnthebox said:

Here's wishing one & all a Happy Christmas & a Happy New Year & PJR, that's not snow, this is SNOW... & it was in MARCH...

Regards

Paul

image.jpeg

Now that's proper snow. I thought we got it bad, that's Christmas card material Paul :)

• Like 1