Kirley junction

Rate this topic

Kirley

Kieran-you should invest in one of the Viessmann tampers-you won't regret it....!!!

QUOTE]

I'm not sure Noel that "invest" is the right word but I agree they look and sound great. I was given the Lilliput model and was toying with the idea of building a plasticard body on it. I widened the bogies to fit a larger wheel size to increase the height but it's more like trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
GNR(I) JT Locomotive.

In an earlier post I displayed some pictures of 4 Provincial Wagons I had just completed being pulled by this locomotive. No one commented on the locomotive which maybe indicates a limited interest on Steam locomotives on this site.

Anyway here is a video of it action. You may notice in the earlier part of the video the locomotive was not running smoothly but after working at the CV's it improved.

[/QUOT

Well done Kieran, she runs better than I thought she would, which apart from your obviously excellent building skills speaks well of your excellent track! You're right - nice wagons!

Leslie

• 4 weeks later...