Guinness Keg Wagons

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

2 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi Martin,

As you know the best way to discuss payment plans with us is to email us direct. This is also applicable for anyone else looking to do the same. We will make sure nobody misses out.

Cheers!

Fran

We're also now set up for Direct Debit, so you can put a few bob away each week, or each payday against future or pending purchases!

KEG WAGONS NOW ON SALE!

Yes, we did say we were not opening pre-orders until they arrived in stock. But, due to customer feedback, and our plan to have these ready for the Wexford Model Railway Club show in May, which has now become Wexford Model Railway Club Virtual Exhibition on Facebook which is live now, we have opened the keg wagons for pre-order!

929816269_kegmanufacture1.png.482b236149b63f1b18ee051cbd5f40e7.png

These are in assembly in China and are due in mid-May, all going well, as you can see from the pictures! 

186782974_GuinnessLiner.thumb.jpg.1055237b51e11424ab62a6f10aad9397.jpg

Packs are €100 each, with a bundle deal of €370 for all four packs of two wagons, saving you €30!

You can order now on our website. PLEASE DO NOT MIX YOUR KEG ORDER WITH OTHER IRM PRODUCTS!

Order here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/guinness-keg-liners

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Hot dog, Just order some RC stuff earlier today.... Arrrrgh!!

does the Cash get taken straight away?

Is it Standard Guiness inside the kegs?

Cash comes out straight away, but they wont sell out by next month, so you should be fine!

Oh yes, smooth lovely liffey water! 

2 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Sorry, missed your query! Mid 90s to late 06! 

Cheers,

Fran

Thanks Fran

Not my era - but I'll order a pack or maybe 2 anyway cos they'll be cracking models

One last question - I note that the individual keg cages are not for sale yet - any idea when? - I'd like to get some of those if possible

thanks

Ed

40 minutes ago, Edo said:

Thanks Fran

Not my era - but I'll order a pack or maybe 2 anyway cos they'll be cracking models

One last question - I note that the individual keg cages are not for sale yet - any idea when? - I'd like to get some of those if possible

thanks

Ed

Hi Ed,

Not a problem! The loads will be much later in the year, after the other 42 wagons come out.  

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi Ed,

Not a problem! The loads will be much later in the year, after the other 42 wagons come out.  

Cheers!

Fran

Thanks Fran

Ordered a pack - they'll go grand with my couple of Taras on the "specials" train!

Ed

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, heirflick said:

Hi Fran and co. - one question please...….. will the containers be interchangeable with the flats carrying the kegs and vice versa  or are there little differences with the flats to accommodate certain loads?:confused:  thanks, Seamus

Hi Seamus,

They should be interchangeable.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

Just a quick thanks to everyone who pre-ordered so far, we have hit 40% sell out since Friday, so thank you very much! We should have pics of fully finished samples late this week/early next week, so keep an eye out for them. 

Order now to avoid disappointment: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/guinness-keg-liners

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

think irm have done us proud as usual and the 40 percent sold proves that the real icing will be the weedsprayer train and we can keep begging for the van. with the confirmation of aditonal kegs been done maybe we might see other containers done in the future for linesides and truck use

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wexford70 said:

Will they have the same need for grease to run smoothly?

Hi there,

No, that issue was solved on the Fert wagons and same on these. 

Cheers!

Fran

27 minutes ago, gm171 kk said:

They look excellent. I'm so tempted. 

I'm tempted for a pint looking at them! If only the pubs were open! But, no pubs means extra money saved for trains, so these become more attractive! That's my logic anyway! haha

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, popeye said:

Stunning, another box ticked. Can't wait. =D

I see they have little pegs underneath for fitting to the wagons, so will they still have the yellow pegs for containers?

They will come with the yellow lugs fitted, and a baggie of spares too, so you can swap off the keg cages and use them for containers also.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

We have just updated our website with pics of each pack, with some extra close ups: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/guinness-keg-liners

These beauties take to the high seas early next week and will be with us at the end of June. Over 65% now gone, so don't miss out. It's the only daft stout currently available!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 3