Kirley junction

Rate this topic

Kirley

• 4 weeks later...

I could watch video's of trains operating on this layout all day. I just love watching it. The Park Royals look great. I really like the Green snail and Black'n'Tan era you are modelling. Fabulous layout. Happy days - enjoy.

PS: I was doodling today with some video clips of recent A class arrival on her maiden run, but after watching this I don't think I'll dare post a video so boring.

• 3 weeks later...

SSM ANHYDROUS AMMONIA TANKERS

P1020549.JPG

Just completed building 6 Ammonia Tanker Kits and this is their first run with their Barrier Wagons. Class 001, No 012 is providing the locomotive power, I'm glad that she has double motor bogies as the weight can be taxing on certain parts of the layout but if she has a good run at it she comes through.

Fantastic stuff and the A and Ammonia really looks the business the loco is running strongly and smoothly with 6 or 7 tankers and the barriers so I don't know what chassis she's on but I guess it's not the Lima pcake as supplied originally by SF? Great looking train.

• 3 weeks later...