Black Friday Tara Sale Is Now On - Dicky and Blue Tara Bargains

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Black Friday is here and our remaining stock of "Dicky Taras" are on sale. But that's not all, we have a very nice deal on their newer, prettier and better blue counterparts too.

Sale runs until 5pm on Cyber Monday (November 28th), or whenever stock runs out!

Deal 1: Dicky Taras

Tara_Deco_600x600.jpg?v=1666797148

• Each pack will be €25 euro each, with FREE POSTAGE to Ireland and 3% rewards points earned!
  • 10% Rake Deal applies when you buy two packs or more!
  • Due to limited amount of stock and high demand, each customer is limited to a max of 2 packs per running number (10 packs total)

Deal 2: Blue Tara Sale

P1042683_56833f75-f239-4de6-8e4b-c85cbfd

They're pretty, flawless and come with brass bearings, but we still have an amazing deal on them.

• 20% off each pack with Free Irish postage
  • A further 10% off when you buy two packs or more
  • 3% cashback on each pack through our loyalty points.

SHOP FOR YOUR BLACK FRIDAY TARA DEALS RIGHT HERE

View the full article

• Like 1
  • WOW! 1

2 rakes ordered. Super deal. Took a blue Tara pack E as well. I don't need them (out of era, largely out of region apart from ones and twos passing through to Limerick wagon works) but at that price and with the 10% bundle discount applied because I was ordering the dickies anyway, it works out at a very nice price for a very handsome pair of wagons. Weathering those is going to be tough!

Thanks IRM. A genuine Black Friday deal once again. No BS.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skinner75 said:

Happy to have missed them TBH, as I have a full rake of the legit ones

same as that, both the red oxide and blue livery,  But before being classed a moaner, I had planned for a 9am release and was taking my Grandson to school to be back in time for the sale, when I put some in my basket  just because it was a good bargin they literally sold out. As I say not to worry I already have more than enough Tara wagons in both liveries when first released. So is there a January sale happening 😁

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Westcorkrailway said:

I’m right in saying they were cheaper at the show? 

hey at least I didn’t want any more then I got at the show 14 minutes is not time…

Yes, the show were €20 each, but no 10% bundle discount, free postage, or 3% loyalty points. 

49 minutes ago, Westcorkrailway said:

I’m right in saying they were cheaper at the show? 

Victors of Islington (USA & Continental model railway shop) had a 'special offer" for a bundle of American (N gauge) freight cars that was more expensive than buying the same number of cars at the individual price.

A fair proportion of new customers would select the "special" assuming it would work out cheaper than buying the same number of cars at the normal price.

Shop staff used to get a great kick out of asking customers who wanted to pay for the 'special offer' if they could add up.

• Funny 4

Hi everyone,

In the run up to Christmas and to respond to the heavy ESB and heating bills hitting us all we have left the blue Taras on offer for a little while longer. So, if that special someone wants to pick you up something IRM related for Christmas... https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/tara-mines/availability_in-stock?

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 7
  • WOW! 1

2 hours ago, connollystn said:

@Warbonnet, that's very decent of IRM. Pity you're not the landlord of my local pub, he increased the price of a pint [Heineken] by 20 cent yesterday - I am incensed. Will not darken the door of that pub for a very long time.

Landlord?? You got off lightly. My 'landlord' increased the pint of Heineken by 50 cent. 

• WOW! 1

37 minutes ago, exciecoachbuilder said:

Landlord?? You got off lightly. My 'landlord' increased the pint of Heineken by 50 cent. 

'Landlord' often seems an odd term to me, particularly in the current state of the UK 'pub industry', where the landlord is usually a tenant.

• Agree 1