IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

What I really want is some coaching stock for my silver [A30] and black [A55] locomotives to haul. I'm quite surprised that there are still some A30s available. I know that some people say that it's not in 'their' era but I'd certainly recommend just buying it - if for display purposes only as it really gleams on a nice sun shiney day like, today.

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

That's either too much or not enough. 71 things would be awesome but 22000 things would be better.

we got a categoric no about a baby GM but little was mentioned about the big boy during that discussion ;) 

hmm a DMU, maybe thats why we didnt get southern MK2 liveries this time around.. I wouldnt say no to a tokyu or alstom unit in fairness........ they were around long enough to merit interest across many eras  :D 

4 hours ago, connollystn said:

What I really want is some coaching stock for my silver [A30] and black [A55] locomotives to haul. I'm quite surprised that there are still some A30s available. I know that some people say that it's not in 'their' era but I'd certainly recommend just buying it - if for display purposes only as it really gleams on a nice sun shiney day like, today.

and im dying for some toothpaste coaches, although i think they are coming sooner or later

9 hours ago, BosKonay said:

So many things underway  we’ll have lots soon 👍

c'mon give us a hint. Ballast B sold out last night 😆

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Patrick Davey said:

So have the final A30s all gone, meaning every one of these world-beating models has now sold????

shy of 40 left of the IRM website

Bought mine yesterday, with the black n tan A15 they'll cover the 50s and 60s nicely.

2 hours ago, Patrick Davey said:

I’m looking at the site now and it’s saying all sold - maybe my wife has hacked the site to stop me buying any more 🤣

Edit: 38 on the .com site but none on the .co.uk site 

Brexit 😃

• Funny 1

IRM, I’m not happy to say the least, I have now paid over the top for A30 from Private Supplier as I understood you had sold out. Rubbish ! I have purchased Eighteen A Class from you already. I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order, granted there are now in stock earlier than expected and I have agreed to pay then balance ! 
But I am beginning to think we are being taking for granted and that is not good enough. No excuses, thank you.

• Confused 5

23 minutes ago, Fowler4f said:

IRM, I’m not happy to say the least, I have now paid over the top for A30 from Private Supplier as I understood you had sold out. Rubbish ! I have purchased Eighteen A Class from you already. I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order, granted there are now in stock earlier than expected and I have agreed to pay then balance ! 
But I am beginning to think we are being taking for granted and that is not good enough. No excuses, thank you.

Oh come on!

You can't possible blame IRM for YOU not checking the different websites!

Fair is fair!

• Agree 4

On 10/5/2022 at 3:32 AM, Sean said:

somebody order 35 of these so we can get the next announcement 😅

but A30 is still around at the RRP from multiple different retailers even if someone did order the last 35?

I was a little sad to see the number pop up to 40 during the week. Prolonging my wait for shiny new toy announcements 🤣

• Funny 3

13 hours ago, Fowler4f said:

Meow - 'Man angry he bought an A Class over the odds and he's been asked to pay for wagons that are now in stock' Meow Meow Meow

Saucer of milk Table for two - Grumpy Cat | Meme Generator

Private Suppliers are the best salesmen going did you not know that? They will tell you anything for a sale, why not refer to the Source/Manufacturer each and every time. Be thankful for the excellent IRM Customer Support too a lot of other manufacturers could learn from them.

Meow

Edited by Blaine
  • Funny 2

13 hours ago, Blaine said:

Meow - 'Man angry he bought an A Class over the odds and he's been asked to pay for wagons that are now in stock' Meow Meow Meow

Saucer of milk Table for two - Grumpy Cat | Meme Generator

Private Suppliers are the best salesmen going did you not know that? They will tell you anything for a sale, why not refer to the Source/Manufacturer each and every time. Be thankful for the excellent IRM Customer Support too a lot of other manufacturers could learn from them.

Meow

Rad the Post:  " I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order"

It seems the monies paid were not put against the order. I am sure the lads will sort that out promptly

EDIT: And after an email or 2 sorted :)

Edited by Georgeconna