IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

We are evaluating the production models now, while furiously working to secure container capacity to get the goods here. We will confirm the shipping date in the next few days, as the shipment requires a full 40' container, and getting them at the moment is 'fun' :)

1 hour ago, BosKonay said:

We are evaluating the production models now, while furiously working to secure container capacity to get the goods here. We will confirm the shipping date in the next few days, as the shipment requires a full 40' container, and getting them at the moment is 'fun' :)

Shall I pinch a Chinese one going to Southampton (certainly empty for the UK makes and exports nothing)? -

Loads of them through Goring every hour!

One careful owner, Guv, yours for just  .......

• Funny 2

I humbly suggest an open top double decker bus parade (resprayed into a more appropriate Italia 90 era two-tone green of course) winding its way from Dublin Port to College Green with the first examples taken out of the container and held aloft by the IRM team up front, being showered in Champagne by the crowds below. Too much? Ok, then replace the Champagne with cans of Dutch Gold 🙂

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, murphaph said:

I humbly suggest an open top double decker bus parade (resprayed into a more appropriate Italia 90 era two-tone green of course) winding its way from Dublin Port to College Green with the first examples taken out of the container and held aloft by the IRM team up front, being showered in Champagne by the crowds below. Too much? Ok, then replace the Champagne with cans of Dutch Gold 🙂

Will IRM release a model of the bus?

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, murphaph said:

murphaph - that's a great suggestion. Might get you to organise my surprise 70th Birthday but no Dutch Gold, that's poor peoples' drink.

• Funny 1

5 hours ago, BosKonay said:

LOL, Had 4 FCLs in the USA today, All turned around to go by Air to Ireland now. Ouch!  Hope you don't get hit too bad here.

• Like 1

And the driver's gone on a smoke break again with the Carroll's. You'll never get that A class moving ...

However, joking aside, a set of appropriately attired drivers, guards, station master, signalman not all in dayglo would be very useful accessories pack at this point for everyone's locos.

Maybe a 1960s, 1980s and 2000s attire would suit all modelers? Sitting and standing passengers too for that matter ...... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DiveController said:

And the driver's gone on a smoke break again with the Carroll's. You'll never get that A class moving ...

However, joking aside, a set of appropriately attired drivers, guards, station master, signalman not all in dayglo would be very useful accessories pack at this point for everyone's locos.

Maybe a 1960s, 1980s and 2000s attire would suit all modelers? Sitting and standing passengers too for that matter ...... 

and the fella sitting on the platform, “gotta few coppers, bud?”

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

11 hours ago, BosKonay said:

So does that mean you have received an example of one or more of each A class version, ie the finished product, in advance?  And are the rest all finished and just awaiting shipping?

And........

Any more pics..................?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Patrick Davey said:

So does that mean you have received an example of one or more of each A class version, ie the finished product, in advance?  And are the rest all finished and just awaiting shipping?

And........

Any more pics..................?

Lucky for you, I sent the KGB into IRM towers and got this image from them.....or i got it from a youtube video! I dont think we have seen to much of the green variant A class so nice to see, a painted example exists!

Screenshot_20210625-224018_YouTube.jpg.182680c3ec576ea8433a2698ff71232a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Funny 2