IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

11 hours ago, jhb171achill said:

I detest “unboxing videos” just about as much as watching tennis, golf or grass growing.......

”Take the damn thing out of the box, throw away all the plasticky bits, put it on the track, and let’s see it go!”

Ah jayzus, it's no wonder there's a shortage of buffer beam enhancements and horns!

Edited by DiveController
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 30/4/2021 at 10:20 AM, Georgeconna said:

LOL! I reckon that Sams Trains have the  get the unboxing exclusive rights for the A class, 1 day long special ( Guinness book of records attempt)

Oh sweet jesus no! That man really pisses me off to no end!

• Funny 3

10 minutes ago, irishthump said:

No. That poxy Sam's Trains guy!

Ah, he's alright.

He has a nice voice for narration, and his videos are aimed at teens and pre-teens who are saving their pocket money each week for a new Hornby loco every few months...

Not exactly the same target group as MM and IRM!

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Ah, he's alright.

He has a nice voice for narration, and his videos are aimed at teens and pre-teens who are saving their pocket money each week for a new Hornby loco every few months...

Not exactly the same target group as MM and IRM!

🤣🤣

Sure look, saves us all a few bob finding out which locos are useless.

What we need is a Niall Toibin type doing model Irish loco reviews, going off on occasional tangents telling stories with an aul joke at the end...what was that one about Carrauntoohil and the American..

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, GSR 800 said:

Sure look, saves us all a few bob finding out which locos are useless.

What we need is a Niall Toibin type doing model Irish loco reviews, going off on occasional tangents telling stories with an aul joke at the end...what was that one about Carrauntoohil and the American..

Could we not have Zig and Zag doing them instead?

• Like 1

The “A”’s 

Well guys, I’ll start with best regards to all concerned, but with regards to the aforementioned item, the “A”’s I’ll start here, I no longer wish to hear, or read, any of the following please, please!!!!

“ an update on the A’s,“latest news on the A’s, “some more details on the A’s, “production on the A’s, “schedules for the A’s, “preorders of the A’s, “we’ll be out of lockdown before the A’s, “won’t be long before the A’s, “are they coming by boat or plane, the A’s, “ work continues on the A’s, “the liveries on the A’s, on track with the A’s, so to the powers that be, all I wish to hear or read is, “ There Here, the A’s....please, please.

BTB

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

15 minutes ago, burnthebox said:

The “A”’s 

Well guys, I’ll start with best regards to all concerned, but with regards to the aforementioned item, the “A”’s I’ll start here, I no longer wish to hear, or read, any of the following please, please!!!!

“ an update on the A’s,“latest news on the A’s, “some more details on the A’s, “production on the A’s, “schedules for the A’s, “preorders of the A’s, “we’ll be out of lockdown before the A’s, “won’t be long before the A’s, “are they coming by boat or plane, the A’s, “ work continues on the A’s, “the liveries on the A’s, on track with the A’s, so to the powers that be, all I wish to hear or read is, “ There Here, the A’s....please, please.

BTB

You'd better stay off the forum for the next couple of months so!

See you in September.

🤣

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

Just a further update; A39r and 054 are now at less than 10% remaining. So, if you are thinking of ordering them now would be the time to act!

https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/a-class-locomotive

Cheers!

Fran

I pre-ordered A30 a few days ago, granted ids say there is a good few of them still around for a while

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Monday everyone!

More A Class progress. As you can see the main body printing is now complete. Detail part painting is now underway and then it's the final assembly of body to chassis, then testing and packing in the coming weeks! 

We had to a large amount of work correcting the initial artwork on these when we first got decorated samples, but the hard work paid off.

1657675311_image(18).thumb.png.ec8ce1be9b1ce51d83d51b1469aeca3f.png

1065777931_image(19).thumb.png.89a27a24bb60c01598fd0ae3c4158269.png

1489840156_image(21).thumb.png.ed7e92f9db8c088c517a37ba6f5ac58c.png

196203879_image(20).thumb.png.b8aa8dc1e160d855a3bda55a13e4e8fb.png

147584314_image(22).thumb.png.9d9c1407e8fc28ac6a247ea7a03a40d7.png

Order yours right here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/a-class-locomotive

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 14
  • WOW! 3

2 minutes ago, connollystn said:

Thanks for the pics guys, I was beginning to suffer from 'IRM A Class up-date withdrawal symptoms'.

Apparently we have never provided one single update since we launched them, as per a couple of correspondence recently received elsewhere... 

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...