IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Just now, DJ Dangerous said:

Shocking level of detail! The fan looks like it could actually spin.

And, that cab detail is something else, never mind the illuminated dials.

IRM have set the bar for what locos should be.

When is the IRM 141 coming out???

More details to come in the coming week, but we can confirm we ran out of coaches in testing to try and see her haulage limit!!!

On 26/6/2021 at 9:14 AM, BosKonay said:

Yes, we have plucked one of each boxed models from the shipment and rushed them in ahead of the main delivery. The rest will follow in a packed full 40’

Where they flown over on expedited delivery on an Antonov 124 like IE 201 was? :P 

• Funny 2

5 minutes ago, JasonB said:

Is there something you're not telling us DJ. Have you got some sort of pallet fetish?  

Yes, I'm mad for the pallets! Love seeing them stacked and organised. 13 high to get them into the back of the truck without hitting the door.

But also wondering just how many pallets of A Classes will be in the 40ft, and whether it's a standard 40ft or a PW 40ft. Could be something like 30 pallets if they're Euro's and it's a PW container.

9 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Shocking level of detail! The fan looks like it could actually spin.

When is the IRM 141 coming out???

I'm confused, the fan doesn't actually spin?

Never mind, someone had one that actually did in an A if I recall about 5 years ago, not sure that it shifted much air through the motor but very cool al the same

8 hours ago, BosKonay said:

More details to come in the coming week, but we can confirm we ran out of coaches in testing to try and see her haulage limit!!!

Wait, they've done coaches for the them?:dancing:

'Laminates' or PRs? 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

12 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Yes, I'm mad for the pallets! Love seeing them stacked and organised. 13 high to get them into the back of the truck without hitting the door.

But also wondering just how many pallets of A Classes will be in the 40ft, and whether it's a standard 40ft or a PW 40ft. Could be something like 30 pallets if they're Euro's and it's a PW container.

I've seen some pretty cool pallets arrive into work with new servers being delivered. The corner blocks are made from a tough plastic, and are round - very sturdy build!

• Like 1

Heard on Newstalk this morning (that's the channel us old fogies listen to) that containers are costing up to 10 times as much as they did this time last year. It was mentioned that there might be shortages at Christmas so you should get your shopping done now - I wonder if that's a slight exaggeration? Some goods are being left at ports as the value of the items doesn't justify the cost of shipment. It'll be certainly an interesting year ahead. Mind, I only like high value gifts like my favourite, Blue Stratos Aftershave - it's great for keeping the flies away (and some people too).

• Like 1